Reviews for Practical Application
scootersmom chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is a very moving story! Maybe a bit sad at the end, but at least they are together. Sam won't need to test the theory again hopefully! Thanks for sharing your talents.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing!
november winds chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was so not badly written angst! It's really good :]
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
*picks up Sam, smishes him, and takes him somewhere safe*
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was very good. You made my heart leap and my stomach churn a few times! I feel for Sam. I feel for Dean. Nicely done!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really like this. It feels like it could have happened (and I do wish Kripke would show us moments like this, to really grasp the depth of Sam's pain and to show Dean getting it, too.) Good job.
Onari chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Ouch :( Nice story! I also think Sam would have tested Lucifer's theory at some point _

Loved the angst, thanks for sharing!

L xx
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was stellar. I like the tone and your writing style. I like the pervasive helplessness and hopelessness and admire you for not letting this dissolve into tears and snot and hugging and begging.

I 100% think Sam would test that theory (although the Sam as he's portrayed by the show writers probably never will), and I absolutely agree that it would be this quiet thing on his part, that he would have no intention of telling Dean about it. He would just quietly internalize it as yet another failure on his part.

At any rate, I really enjoyed this.

-Liz
snowcherries chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh, the delicious angst. Awesome dynamic with the boys. You captured the distance and the bond all at the same time.
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was great. I loved how Dean finally came to realize just how sorry Sammy really is. It would be awesome to get a morning after view on what happened next. ;)
anka-x chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I could never imagine such a confesion topic. Well written!
tkdblack chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I don't know why you didn't like this story. I think it was great!
staceycj chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow! Simply nothing else to say. Wow.
WinchesterFreak chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, really, really good! Sam 'testing his theory' about Lucifer bringing him back was a great focus, very interesting..and troubling. Great piece of work! :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3