Reviews for There's more to a song than meets the eye
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
you. are. amazing.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great job!:)
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Adorable! Particularly liked his analysis of her smile.

Becs x
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw!Aw! you nailed it again :D that was adorable and cute and just great i esp. liked when he zooms in on her face
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
O no? I don't like these last words 'FIN" why the end? Please another chapter please? I love this story. It's so sweet! I love how Cal was seeing nothing else then Gillian on the screen!
writerobsessed4936 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great story! :)
ROLLLOLROLFLMAO chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
*GIGGLES*

AHAH, I LOVE THAT LAST PARAGRAPH!

ACTUALLY, I LOVED AND LOVE IT ALL
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very sweet. Aren't we being spoiled today? 2 chapters of Snow Day and now this! I love it! Are you going any further with this or leaving it as a one-shot?
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw! ] Too bad this is a one-shot. I enjoyed it immensely!
LunaLove chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw! You do fluff so well! And I LUVE Gillian analysing Cal. :D
Tomellie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Love it! The scene with Gillian and the song is one of my favs and so wish Cal had been there... Thank you for that! I guess you're not leaving it there...? please continue!
ladyxy chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
All your fics are awesome, and I can't wait for a next chapter. You have to continue this story, please.
sarastar43 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Love this!

I loved that scene in Tractor Man, too, Gillian is so cute! And this fic really plays on that nicely.
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It doesn't get much better than this. Loved it. So glad you stuck with it! Can totally picture this happening... wished it HAD happened. :) Thank you.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww so lovely. A great idea. I love that he was distracted by Gillian. Excellent characterisations, this would have fit perfectly into the episode. Thank you.