Reviews for The Good and The Bad
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
Off to the sequel . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
I really like that description of her apartment, it sounded very cool. I'm glad she took the time to listen to Edward. It sucks that he didn't go immediately to Bella and talk to her from go. Right when his father said that to him. It could've avoided all of this. I would've said that in my review if I wasn't so cranky from the chocolate in my peanut butter. Now, he has to gain her trust back and it wasn't even him that did this to them, it was that asshat father of his. Charlie a FBI informant, I love it! The fact that she took him to the airport, got out of the car and hugged him, saying she'll miss him . . . gives me hope for them.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 5/12/2015
Same review . . . sooooooo much drama . . . toooooo much drama . . . ugh! Except, I did like her tattoos in each countries language.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 5/12/2015
Soooooo much drama . . . toooooo much . . . ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
This chapter and the last chapter have no business being in a humor/romance story . . . it should've been marked drama/romance. Now you have the two of them running off in separate directions. Argh! Bella off to Europe with Alice and Jasper. Edward off to be a robotic version of his father. Thankfully, not Carlisle, as that is Alice's dad. No way for them to speak to each other. Only more distance to make her believe what he said. I thought for a minute there that she was going to screw Jake. I hope like hell he didn't take advantage of her. I hope she doesn't start sleeping her way through Europe. We know Edward won't touch anyone, as he knows the reason for destroying her trust and heart.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
Fucking Carlisle/Edward Sr., whatever his name is, as I don't think you mentioned it in this story, has no idea what makes his son happy. He just wants a clone of himself. He's never around anyway, so how would he possibly know what his own child wants. Blackmailing his son to do what he wants is a very sick thing. Not to mention illegal. That Bella believed him so easily, was a little scary. She must've thought all along that this would happen or, that she's not good enough or, that he's not good enough. Either way, it's a little bizarre. I hope that Bella figures out something is up, before too much time has passed.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
It's so fun that they are insatiable like that. Funny that she's been buying more cleaning products to run around after themselves. I am getting so scared that Edward isn't going to UCLA. That his parents may put their foot down or, something to that affect. Again, not really that kind of story with this rating . . . but, it still makes me nervous none-the-less. Love that he's getting a tattoo. I'm thinking she just got his birthday on her boob.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
It was really cool that you went back a little to recap the highlights for him in the beginning of this chapter. I liked that he was waiting for Bella, as I suspected, to spray she loved him first. Also, his hoping it would be the night they finally made love . . . fantastic! He was so on the same page as her and I loved it. Then . . . wow, him waking her up so he could have his way with her . . . and in that fuck hot position . . . so freaking hot! Having breakfast, the hike and the picnic together . . . what a great way to spend their day. JxA getting their freak on, trying to watch BxE getting it on in the woods. Nice try!
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
her dress sounded gorgeous! I loved that Charlie wanted to be there for this occasion. Making me wonder why Edward's didn't want them to swing by. At least his mom could've come over to Charlie's house. I'm sad for his mom, not his dad though. I thought the dinner, the four of them together, was sweet. Her letting him know exactly how she felt, that she loves him, then stopping him from saying it back, was kind of adorable. Then, the first moment he gets a chance, he tells her he loves her as well. We just knew he did . . . he was waiting on her. It was very smart of them to get each other off first. Otherwise, him making love the first time may have ended faster than it should have. They were wonderful together. What a great chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
My heart just exploded . . . him playing and singing for those sick kids . . . Bella having so much fun with it, that she was dancing with the children . . . BOOM . . . exploded. What a wonderful thing he does every Tuesday night. I'm so happy that Bella liked it. Seems like she may come by with him again. Then the lesson on Lola was really fun. I remember learning how to ride a bike . . . having that power and freedom. It's been so very many years since I've ridden, I would need lessons all over again. Thanks for the memories with that. Then the ride up to the cliffs for more schmexy times . . . she just couldn't keep her hands off him by that point. She must've been turned on something fierce. Really hot blowie scene. Yum!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
Wow, Edward received his first blowie . . . go Bella! She knocked the words right out of the guy. I loved that they are lovin' all over each other all the spare time they get. All the fun time they had together all night and the next morning. It was funny to have that role reversal of Bella walking in on Sue and Charlie . . . really funny. Really like that her friends back her and Edward up. Pulling the disgruntled Jacob off of Edward was wonderful of them to do. Jacob is a very sore loser . . . and I worry that he'll do something damaging to Edward. Either his car or, hide something illegal on his person or in his car and tattle to his daddy. Causing Edward to have issues with school and his choices for college. Although, this is listed as Romance/Humor so, that would be far too dramatic for that type of story. I digress.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
He played and she cried. Swoony-sigh. I love when the Edward's have the whole top story as their living space in the homes they live in. You two did not disappoint in that category. This room sounded fantastic. It was adorable that he went into town and bought all new bedding just for the occasion . . . too freaking cute! He crawling over to him was delicious. They keep getting hotter and hotter in their schmexy times. Fun times.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
I love that she has feelings and that she thinks she's fucked because of those feelings. She makes me giggle, in the way that teens make me giggle. It was really cute when she just needed to know what she was to him, and his adorable response of 'girlfriend?', with the question in his voice. Floved that. Then she wanted to know more and they talked. I like how they are with each other. What a great friend Alice is, by doing Bella's Brazilian for her. Getting her all nice and pretty for Edward. Warning her to not fall too hard until they talk, to see where their dreams are taking them. Edward being nervous in the car and Bella relaxing him. Letting him know they will go at his pace. You two have abated my worries that I had in the beginning, as I know they are truly both having feelings for the other. I was really worried that she would just destroy him in her wake. However, with the way she is with him, I can see she doesn't have it in her.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
Him wrangling a very pissed off Bella, into the house and into a locked room . . . was hot as hell! Them making each other come was just what they both needed. Her because she needed to calm down and him, because he got so worked up getting her off. Very good lemon. I'm very glad that he handled overhearing that with a maturity beyond teenage years. For him to find out it started as a bet, could've been a giant blow. Instead, he thought completely rationally and realized, neither of them knew they'd fall for the other. Knowing that Bella called it off, just like that, also must've made him feel really great. I'm so glad the bet is over and done with. Now, anything that happens, is truly just them.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Look at Edward, holding the beer with her cigarette dangling from his lips, when she came back. I can't stand smoking, but have to admit, that visual sounded really hot. I find it more than a little condescending and hypocritical of those three bitches, who are whores themselves, calling Bella one constantly. Especially after Bella walked in on Victoria giving head to James. Ridiculous! Those three really need to be put in their places. I'm glad that Bella hauled off and punched Tanya! Glad that Edward held her back though, too. Otherwise, who knows what Bella would've done to Tanya. Neither of those three bitches are getting it through their thick skulls, that he doesn't want any of them. He's with Bella and they seem to be pretty freaking happy. Her friends and Charlie seem to be happy too. Don't care what Edward's dad may think about this . . . and his mom seems to be pretty cool, so far.