Reviews for The Good and The Bad
Irabella RobSten chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
aww, love is in the air. :)
Koshivuh chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
Things are definitely developing well. I really do love this couple. They seem perfect for each other, regardless of their past.
Koshivuh chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Wow, that went a lot better than I expected it to, but I'm really happy about that. No extra drama in that area :]
Koshivuh chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Go Bella! Hopefully Edward doesn't freak out, that would be a mistake.
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Cutting it close, I'd see. Can't say that I care :] At least Black didn't show up and ruin their fun.
Koshivuh chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I'm so jealous of Bella right now. Edward in a suit? All I can do is imagine.
Koshivuh chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Well, I'm certainly excited for this date. Something tells me it's going to be pretty great.
Koshivuh chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Well, I very much enjoyed this chapter, it seems things keep heating up. I bet Edward was pretty freaking happy to get that car.
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Wow, this is definitely moving fast, but I can't say I don't like it. In fact, I love it. I hope it doesn't all blow up, though.
Koshivuh chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Well, now it's started. Hopefully the roll just keeps going.
Koshivuh chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Well, I think Edward's fucked. But this will probably be an enlightening game.
Koshivuh chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Oops, that's definitely an accident I can't say I didin't enjoy. It seems like they're both warming up to each other.
Koshivuh chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
So now the shows about to start. This bet will prove to be interesting, I'm sure. :]
Koshivuh chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Well, this will definitely be interesting. Hopefully it doesn't get too ugly.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great first chapter! I've always liked collaborations. You get a sense of both of the authors, especially when it's broken up into parts such as this. I can't wait to see how they work this project business out.