Reviews for Watching the Stars
Namae-desu chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
When I first found this site (which was about four or five years ago), this was one of the first stories I read, and it really opened my eyes to the wonderful world of Naruto fan fiction. Years after that particular day, I finally found this lill' story again (it wasn't all that hard to find it after all), and it amazes me that it still managed to pull me in just like it did back then.
Beautifully written, heartbreakingly so, yet not too dramatic. It still leaves me breathless and a little bit sad. The last question, Kakashi's repressed emotions all pressed into those few words; it just /hurts/. Jiraiya really does try his best. I think Minato will agree with that.

Thanks for having written this. I'm really grateful you did.
time2read chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
OMG so touching you simply have to right more on kakashi u have talent!
PWTMC chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Awww... That was so cute!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I've always been curious about the relationship between these two, especially after the short conversations we've seen in the manga/anime. I like your take on it, S.

Good job.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So beautifully done! The relationship between those two seems so underrated here in the fandom much of the time - and you've captured it in an awesome way!

Well done!
Sparoe chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
There's no reviews yet? That seems like a crime to me!

It was so good and full of emotion. I feel like I'm going to cry now [[now that I can were I am XD]]

It's so cute I can't stop re-reading it! I've read it twice already and I just found it o.O XD