Reviews for Dear 'Sleepless in Seattle'
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Okay... So maybe I freaked out a bit too much in my previous review. I apologize about that. Now, some things are clearer at least. Anyways, it was.. Entertaining to read. /hums/ And well, it would've been interesting to see where it leads to.
Codename-SN chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Err... What?
I don't get it. It says at first that it was eighteen months later that Sachiko met Lavi's family, yet it was two years later that Jean called the radio station. So, when did the time skip happen? If it ever did, since you made it seen like Lavi tuned into that station just after leaving the house. And what the hell was that about the other conversations? There was one call that was implied to be on a different station, yet Jonny recalled that the same request came at that station two nights ago. So like... What's going on?! Not to mention, what was all that Lavi empathizing with Allen about? Okay, so there was a hint in the necklace breaking, but nothing actually stated or even implied that something happened to Sachiko or their relationship following that. And then you wrote Lenalee! LENALEE INSTEAD OF SACHIKO! What the fuck is going on?!
Yes, I'm definitely upset.
Codename-SN chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Oh my god! I love the cover pic for this story! TTTT I haven't really started reading the story.. But I just had to tell you that!
Storm Chaser Kenzie chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
3 Update
HalcyonDaysSoco chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Look, I haven't read all of this fic quite yet, but bro,YOU MUST NOT LET THIS STORY DIE I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE
!
Kyla-saurs-rex chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Please make more chapters
VeridianSoul chapter 5 . 2/7/2015
Oh my gosh you updated *cries* you have no idea how much i love this story. This one is always at the top of all my recommendation lists for people and i just adore it so much. You're an amazing writer and everyone is so perfectly characterized. Thank you for updating, im so happy this story isnt dying.
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 5 . 2/7/2015
Its completely understandable that life gets in the way I hope that you can reply to this fanfic very soon; it is amazing and I for one have seen Sleepless in Seattle. I just love this fanfic to death 3
Ezri Rei chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
YAS. YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS. I need this fic in my life and I can NOT wait for the next chapter! Seriously. Can't. This fic will be on my mind all day and I'll constantly feel the need to write something/ANYTHING Laven. Fiwknetndkakrnjy I really need it. The next chapter. Need. Like...now...*dying without it* pleeeeeease update soon. I know the whole issue of being busy (my part-time job has given me full-time hours and it's hard for me to keep up so I usually just write on my break or the days I have off in between but I try :D) but NNNNMSJWJRKGSIGGGG I NEED THIS. Maybe I should watch the movie...that probably won't help though because then I'll want to read this more xD I can't wait to see how you get Lavi and Allen to meet. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! Like maybe the radio station'll give Lavi his phone number and Jean will pick up or maybe they'll meet at Road and Allen's date or maybe they'll randomly meet and never even know until later but AKWKRNFKAR leaving that up to youuu I know you'll excite me! Wow...that sounded...pretty wrong...anyways...pleeease please pleeeeeeeeease update soon! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
When I got the email, the email that informed me that this had updated, I thought I was dreaming. It was too good to be true, that this fic, which I absolutely adore, had finally updated. But it's reality and the enitre apartment complex knows my happiness for the squeal I let out was loud enough to heard for miles. My week has absolutely 100% been made, I cannot stress this enough. Oh thank everything, you have updated and I am the happiest person right now. Thank you for deciding to continue this.
Erin.brownie chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Oh, wow. This story is amazing. The plot is good, not to mention the style of writing. There are hardly any grammar and spelling mistakes. For this matter I must implore you, please continue this. If you aren't feeling this story anymore than that is alright, but I must ask for you to at least look over this story once again and decide whether or not you wish to continue it.
icy-reality chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Finding Laven fanfiction is getting always more difficult, but finding good ones is often a challenge.
This one, I think, is one of the best Laven FFs I've ever read, and when someone with a fickle taste like mine says that, you have to believe it.

What I like about your story and the way it is written is the fact that even though you use two different points of view, they always balance each other out.
And that is usually quite difficult to achieve. And it may seem stupid, but I really find it fascinating.

I like the plot and the way the story is developing, the rhytm it has.

What I can suggest is to be more pragmatic, sometimes. I think the part where Lena and Lavi move in sync is brilliant, but "little noise" says little about what the noise sounds like. Maybe that's what you wanted, and maybe not being english I'm just having more problems with the language than an average english speaking reader would have, still. If you decide to take examples - not all the time, of course, but like instead of saying "It was sweet" you say "It tasted like sugar" - the emotion it conveys is stronger and more vivid.

Only thing I can say, because this story is truly brilliant and really well written.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Xx
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
*huff* Cliffhanger. Le sigh! I want Allen and Lavi to meet! Of course, I'm also curious how Chomesuke and Lavi will work out. I haven't seen Sleepless in Seattle, so I have no idea what's going to happen. I want to read mooooree. *Paws at the ground sadly*

Do your best? Update soon? Be awesome at everything you do? Oh! I know! Always Keep Walking, Never give up. (my inspiring advice of the day)
Astarael of Charter chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I am looking forward to seeing where this story goes. It is well written and making me want to read it! I am looking forward to more!
theinternetisunhealthy chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Oh my god I legit screamed when I saw that this had updated! It actually took me forever to read because I had to run around and then yell about it to people oh my god! ARUGH I'M SO EXCITE AND HAPPY GOD BLESS I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND THIS IS GREAT AHHHHHHHHH
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »