Reviews for Unrequited
Choas Babe chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Yes! I am so glad I decided to reread this! The happy scene I wanted, even if the vengeful part of me that I pretend isn't there is still screeching for Leon's emotional blood. Unrequited love sucks. HARD.

On the other hand, I like how the two of them are with someone who realizes that you can't get one without the other. The only thing that would have made it better, and this is a VERY close thing, is if it had been Reeve. I'm a Reefie fan, but it's a rare pairing even in its original setting, much less KH. But hey, it was Zack, so I think familiarity is beating it out by a hair.
Gunblade13 chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
its kind of strange, how this story seemed to reach some part of me; a part that i had actually kept safely hidden, wrapped in a cage of denial and forgetfulness. and yes, i had tears in my eyes as i read the past few sentences.

I guess we all know what its like to be in love with Squall Leonhart.

thank you.
The Genius Mage chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Oh my God. I loved the ending to this! Zack freaking Fair! XD I'd take him over Leon, lawl.

But really, I like it a lot.
Nekotsubasa chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
This has been so absolutely beautiful, and I wouldn't have it end any other way. Thanks for writing such a great fic.
sundayguts chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
Beautiful,I understood it all.
Thank you for writing this.
The Genius Mage chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
I think this is...beautiful. Really. I like how you ended it and how they supported each other throughout everything. I'm really impressed and surprised by the depth in this story.
Choas Babe chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
I don't care what Yuffie wants, *I* want Leon to find the letter Yuffie just wrote, and how it talks about Cloud's and Stars and how the two are one, but by then it will be too late, they've moved on, maybe to someone else who takes both of them, or maybe to each other, but it's *too late,* they've moved on. He missed the boat. But then, I can be pretty vindictive.
sundayguts chapter 8 . 4/9/2010

Loved it.

Alot.

Yay,Reno!
sundayguts chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I love the way you write.
sundayguts chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Poor Yuffie.

I agree with your lollipop idea.
sundayguts chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Damn.

Im more of the cloud in my situation...
sundayguts chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Very,very good.

I feel your pain.
sundayguts chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Very well written.
aestheticisms chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
Emotional. Very emotional. This piece really hit home with me.

xD