Reviews for Descent
Guest chapter 54 . 2/1/2013
You have Riddle's character down quite well.
Fabugal1 chapter 54 . 4/9/2012
Thrilling. I loved it. Keep writing!
NellieNotMolly chapter 54 . 1/29/2010
Bone-chilling. Brr.

Not at all my usually read, but so well done I couldn't stop!

Looking forward to more from you, Meltha!
yellow 14 chapter 54 . 1/28/2010
An excellent finish. Keep writing
yellow 14 chapter 50 . 1/24/2010
"Riddle, Riddle, Riddle." Albus said sadly, shaking his head. "You really should've listened harder to Merlin's patronus."

"This is Voldemort we're talking about sir. He's not exactly the most friendly of people." Harry pointed out.

"This author has an insight into his mind like few others have though. I feel we should say so."

Very good, keep updating
Alysha chapter 44 . 1/23/2010
I don't review many stories nowadays (too busy with RL) so I didn't bother signing in ;) But I just had to write a little comment for this one: Outstanding, really. It's amazing how much of everything you manage to capture in these tiny chapters. You don't get nearly as many reviews as you deserve. Keep up the good work, an't wait for the next chapters!
yellow 14 chapter 40 . 1/23/2010
"Bit harsh, isn't he?" Ron asked as he read the story.

"Ron, this is VOLDEMORT we're talking about." Harry said exasperatedly. Ron nodded.

"Fair point mate, fair point."

Nice block of chapters, keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 35 . 1/17/2010
"Remind me never to rely on Voldemort's mercy." Harry commented dryly. "Very insightful and well written, keep updating."
NellieNotMolly chapter 35 . 1/16/2010
Extremely creepy, and yet, I continue to find myself drawn to this story. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to handle these chapters if they weren't 100 word drabbles!
yellow 14 chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
How do you get back? With great difficulty. Very good, keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 25 . 1/11/2010
A truely terrifying insight into young Voldemort. Keep updating
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Not a Voldie fan. At all. But I do find myself continuing to read these updates. Gripping, somehow! Very creepy and frightening.
yellow 14 chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
"Voldemort wasn't exactly the nicest kid in the orphanage, was he?" Harry commented sardonically as he continued to read.

"Obsessive little b-"

"Ron!"

Nice set of chapters, keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
"Scary that, a child You-Know-Who. Actually it's even scarier, if that's possible." Ron commented as he clicked through the chapters.

"No what's scary is the amout of s*#$ on this site that gets far to many reviews and outstanding stuff like this which doesn't get enough." Hermione growled.

Very good, keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
A little precocious isn't he? Very insightful, keep updating