Reviews for Replanting the Flowers
chacile chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
What a lovely piece! I surely like something like this that makes it more of GS/GSD type after events!_ Thanks for sharing this fic..
Baka4Anime chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
:o aww is that it, it ended to soon. Nevertheless I loved this story. Keep writing cause you're very good and talented at it.:)
XxFlaringFoxX chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
a very wonderful; story_
Latiwings chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Aww, it's over? It was so good too. Oh well, it's true when they say that good things end quickly. Congrats for finishing it, and for creating a pretty wonderful story. :)
Latiwings chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Oh, you updated! You did a good job on Athrun and Cagalli's talk, and Dearka makes me laugh. :)
akatsuki-justice chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
ayay! this is good!

love love love love it! pweez continue, im looking forward to what will happen next.! im very excited, but i kind of dont want athrun to show up until the most most most crucial moment, anyway, my thought doesnt count, i really like this.

but as some constructive critism, i think that the 3th chapter with shinn and mwu was some how very confusing, i think that may because there were alot of words in one paragraph and it was kinda hard to read, but that might be only just me. well. i hope that you will continue to write this i will support you! :p

XD

akju

ps. there were a lot of big words, me brain no understand.
Green Eyes-chan chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
great story hope you update soon
Latiwings chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Oh, I was waiting for this story to be updated. Your story is one of the best I have read, and I am glad that you updated with such and eventful chapter.
Vampirieangel chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Its funny that Murrue and Mu have been married for a year and yet Kira and Lacus have been togther longer since for two years Murrue thought Mu was dead and Mu had no memories
Vampirieangel chapter 1 . 1/6/2010