Reviews for A World Away
mytwilightaddiction chapter 19 . 1/9
Awesome story, I've read it before but it was great reading a second time... thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
Amazing story i loved it so much thank you for sharing
ashleywalker21544 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
oh man that is so me "...all really wanted to do was either go out with my friends or stay home and read fan fiction." I love that and this story. thanks for writing it.
cctwilight chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
Loved the story!
rosesnlilies chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
Mega sweet story- definitely helping me believe in love :)
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
Wonderful story
greeneyeditalian chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Wow! Can't wait to read the rest of the story. I found it on the lemonade stand and so glad I did.
tulips3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
So good!
jule2 chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
Brilliantly done.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
So much drama and loving!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
Oh know, I knew it was going to happen!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
Oh Bella! I hope someone was taking care of you. I hope it was someone you actually know!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
Poor Edward, I know the hell he went through. I lost my dad, six month later my mom. I'll never get over it but things are better now, it's been over ten years now. My sisters and I took care of them even though we all worked full-time. When it was my turn my husband went with me he loved them too. Hospice was a God send...I've gone thru cancer twice without my parents, it was so hard. My life is dark now because me and my husband are bedridden...Thank God I have fanfic. It gives me a wonderful escape. You are important to me!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
Bella is being very understanding, but Edward needs to really open up and talk. Because without trust, there is nothing! Freaking Jacob! God I hate him! And Bella thinks he is her friend? He wants her, but he'll never get her especially now! Dickhead!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 6/7/2016