Reviews for And So the Blossom Withers
benitezjulissa chapter 31 . 7/6
For the love of gos PLZ UPDATE!
Xaxris chapter 31 . 5/20
i just binge read this haha i couldn't stop it's so good i need more please!

i love the idea of sakura and sasuke switching roles
Rogue Phantom Sakura Bergstrom chapter 1 . 4/11
is this story dead, I like it so far, please continue it.
xFlipJamsx chapter 31 . 3/6
Omg please please update the story
escthewaters4 chapter 31 . 2/22
It has been a long time since I read this :3 I'm glad I did and I hope that you continue
Wyckedfayth107 chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Wow. Idk what to say. Sakura had the sharingan?! Holy crap! Dying to know where she's been this whole time... can't wait to see more of Sakura and I hope Sasuke doesn't give up on her!
FlareonGirl1 chapter 31 . 11/18/2014
OMG I can't believe it took me this long to review! It's been awhile. :)

I like how this chapter delves into the theories of the team. Personally, I think Sakura's sharingan came from an experiment. However, I do wonder how she learned that fighting style... Perhaps Orochimaru had some knowledge about it?

Keep up the great work! :D
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 31 . 9/20/2014
Sorry it took so long to finally read these. XP
I'm not too hot on Sakura's Sharingan, but I'll take it because I love this story so much. I'm interested in the explanation for it, though.
And that line about if Sakura hadn't come back home yet why would she now is something I'm sure we all thought about Sasuke. It's refreshing that you included that. I love Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, but the initial goal of it was pointless. Sasuke wasn't kidnaped or anything - he left willingly. They know Sasuke well enough to realize that if he decided to do something, nothing could stop him until he was done. It would have been smarter to find a way to help kill Itachi or send a message to let him know hell be welcomed home if he comes back after killing Itachi or something.

Anyway, eager for more! Can't wait!,
LovelyLuna1002 chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
Please update soon. I miss getting the notifications in my email :3
SakuradaHaruno2020 chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
THAT. WAS. SO. AWESOME! Please don't leave a cliffhanger!
4 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Helllllllooooooooooo I'm random
Death Melody chapter 31 . 7/3/2014
I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING! I'VE BEEN ON THIS CLIFFHANGER FOR TOO LONG! Don't take that as accusation though. I really love the story since finding really good stories with Sakura and a curse mark is really hard to find. Please do update. I'M DESPARATE TO FIND OUT!
Ktran96 chapter 31 . 7/3/2014
GASP. There ain't no giving up :O NOT WHEN IM ALIVE STILL READING THIS. and no need to worry about how our reactions are! There will be supporters and haters, can't always please everyone, ya know Just continue writing however you want! I'll always be a fan :D Continue with thestoryline, plot twists, and surprising everyone! - Can't wait for the next chapter!
sasusaku-fan chapter 31 . 6/27/2014
A... Arigatou *-*
If you suck at writting, I can't imagine these who REALLY suck at writting xD
I think your type of writting is really nice and I don't know if I can motive you with this, but, even if it is just me (that I'm sure, that's not the case), I should tell you, I love this fanfic, the way you write it... and I was patiently waiting for chap 31
So, please continue it and update the next chapter when you feel like it, I'll be waiting :)
DarqueDeath4444 chapter 31 . 6/8/2014
Update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter