Reviews for Embracing the Ice Knife
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Wonderful concept and a great story.
kaori and yoshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Wow. That was great! The word 'sweetly' was over used but other than that I really enjoyed your story! Quite creative :)
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Interesting idea.
AkiraYuni chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Yo!
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Well damn... i feel as if you placed a descriptive pistol to my head and blew my mind in a new way.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
got to love this :)
Valleygoat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
still love it
TheUltimateMexican chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ihate crossovers, so it's means a lot to me when I say "i liked this story"... Especially because saying that I "liked" this is a HUGE understatement... You are simply amaizing...
LadyNorth76 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Great fanfic. I hope you plan to write more like it! :)
Rhianna224 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
wow... i loved it
SuicidalxDolly chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very awesome story
kitsune-miko-witch chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I loved the idea that Hiei's mother hand-picked Kagome to be his mate years before they met!
madmiko chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
*sigh* So beautiful! I wish I had written this. This one will stay with me for a long, long time.

I really loved the way you built this whole story. Kagome's fascination with icicles leading to the strange snowflake scar was perfect. I was grinning in anticipation when I read that part. I love the idea that she had thought about asking Miroku or Kaede about it. It actually sends me wondering if they would have recognized it as being a special marking and what they would have thought about that in regards to the whole Inuyasha thing. Like, would they have told her she wasn't meant for him? And THAT is what makes this such an outstanding story: it sends my thoughts into other storylines and really makes sense of a love she had that didn't come to fruition.

I really enjoyed the way she met the YYH people, though I also wonder if other youkai touching that mark would have had the same effect Kurama did. (See? There's that wonderful telltale mark of a good story again!) You did such a great job of showing her relationships with the others and building them even before Hiei was introduced.

And I think you did a great job of writing Hiei. You let us know why he reacted to her the way he did and you let him tell her without getting OOC. That can be a tricky line to walk and you did a bang-up job.

This was beautiful and heart-touching and HOT all at the same time. You had me smiling and teary-eyed and nodding my head in satisfaction. This is everything I love in a one-shot. You told a full story and you showed progression and growth in relationships and you delivered the goods at the ends. _~ I applaud you and I will treasure this piece and read it over and over again. You really must write more. _