Reviews for For Want of Silken Thread
Kendra PJO chapter 8 . 3/22
Wow, you are SO good. I was taken up by the story, I believed I was in the room, like no other fanfic and precious few books. I love the backstory, and it's disturbingly canon too- (shiver). It makes a lot of sense with the story we know.
Riya Morut chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I've been a fan of Oblivious and Imperius for a long time, so I was happy to give this a read! I have noticed that your punctuation is much better. : ) But really...Loki Argent? Even the names Censermealia and Thor didn't make me laugh that hard!
My Chemical Music Box chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
This wasn't quite what I was expecting, but I devoured the whole thing in one night and I can honestly say that this is fantastic. You wove the histories of the characters together beautifully, and whenever you mentioned something, it popped up again later - great storytelling!

Another thing I absolutely love about this is the dialogue. It's natural, and it had me laughing and full of suspense more than once. I especially loved Fenrir's dialogue - he was very eloquent, even when he was spitting with rage! XD

Great work! A great take on an awesome set of characters.
Polish chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Puts two and two together...

Well shit...

Yeah, I started to get it at the beginning of the chapter when he started to do a silioque...Nice! I love it! It kind of makes sense in a way...Hmm...
Grace chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Brilliant work, you are truly a master writer. This piece of fanfiction did honor to Remus as well as the whole Lupin family. Well done. :)
Macceh chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
I read Oblivious a while ago and loved it, I loved this just as much. I really liked the way you slotted Remus finding out so seemlessly into canon and the dementors setting off the memories.
TiredGreenEyes chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
LOOOOVE! Thank you for the update! I don't know if I already said this or not, but it's great to read stories about Remus' family (no one ever mentions his parents... what, did he come from an egg or something?) Thanks for an awesome read
deleted2012 chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
This story made me cry. Totally believable, and utterly fantastic.

x
Fe chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
This is bloody amazing. Absolutely amazing. I just clicked on it to read a chapter or so and ended up reading all of it. One of the biggest annoyances I have from HP is how little is explained about Remus Lupin's past... not about his parents, about how they managed to keep it a secret, or about how or why Fenrir bit him. I couldn't ask for a better way to fill some of those blanks than this fanfic. Please write more!
Appelmeisje chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
You need to update more often! It's a wonderful piece of writing)
Vullinia chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
I really enjoyed oblivious, looking forward to seeing how this one goes.
Appelmeisje chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
Keep updating! Your story is very very interesting, it all makes sense, it fits so perfect... very nice
Yume Hanabi chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Wow, that was a very interesting chapter. I'm very curious about how they know each other.

Keep up the good work!
Albatross1029 chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Having read this chapter before in Oblivious, I'm still impressed. :D

But...Loki Argent? Is it from the books somewhere I don't remember? Because...I really find it hard to take someone named Loki Argent seriously. Maybe its just me. Doesn't have quite the same ring to it as Adam Issacs.

But, I always love your flashback scenes. They make me happy.
Appelmeisje chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
I'm very sorry that my reviews aren't any longer but I hope you don't mind it, better something short and straight to the point I guess.

So, I like it, even more with every chapter you add. so, just keep adding )