Reviews for Invasion of Pandora
lazyguy90 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Nice work on this.

I hope you update again soon.

Keep at it.
notenufdakka chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
daww, leave avatar alone plz, or at least help the na'vi(i have an intresting plan that involves russ, the coid dragon, the EMperor, the tree of souls and the Emperor(If you know about the seeds of the life tree russ is seeking you know what I mean by the Imperium choosing the side of the Na'vi in the na'vi-RDA conflict(treee of souls tree of life if you hadn't guessed by now)
KnightOfZaku chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
Amazing simply amazing. This is possibly one of the best 40K stories I have have ever read. If I had read this anywhere else I never would have suspected this to be fanfiction. From your very accurate portrayals of the Guard forces and the Space Marine Chapters to your detailed descriptions of Pandora and the Na'vi shows the great amount of research and effort you put into this.

Please do not leave this story incomplete. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Kelthemos of Nismon chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
Hah!

Don't think of me as a cold, heartless bastard, but you have no idea of the happiness you gave me when Lithial died. I know the Eldar are just trying to stop them from releasing the C'tan; but their general dickery makes it difficult for me to sympathize with them at all.

They could have maybe tried telling the Imperials: "Hey, there's a C'tan stuck under this tree. I know we don't like each other, but how about we put aside our differences on this one so we don't let the thing out?"
eastern reviewer chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
cool! Pretty good so far! Needs quite a bit of proff-reading though... More please!
nased0 chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
So the Pandora's purpose was to imprison a Necron Star God C'tan in a powerful magnetic field generated by unobtanium?

Mon-keighs will see the errors of their ways when they start mining.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Without going into further the story, why haven't the Imperials just firebomb the forests where the resources lie underneath? It would certainly improve the environment. Less things to hide from when everything is ashed. Anyway interesting start, gonna go read now.
MASTER555 chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
one question what craftworld do these eldar belong to?
the Reader chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
Okay... so generally I hate crossovers. But this is just brilliant.

You brought the world of Pandora to 40K in a very believable mannner.

Hope there's more to come and you've not given up on this fiction.
thecrimsontag chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I demand nids! Nidsnidsnidsnidsnidsnids!
mosshadow chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
WOW i love this ! Die navi die!
MebsTheFiend chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
There's a good story in here somewhere, but there are also quite a lot of grammatical errors and poor sentence structure. May I suggest getting a beta reader?
IronSpockMaster chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
I love your descriptions. can't wait for the battle.

there were some typing/spelling errors.
Tankred chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
The incarnation of war, blood and rage. Good going Imperium, this might be a bit much for you to chew.
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
I smell one helluva fight about to crash down on the xenos tag-team.

I've only got one request, and as it's about a canon character, its probably irrelavent, but you mind not killing Redmaw?

Or, conversely, if you do, send him out with an uber-huge bang.