Reviews for Cause And Effect
Reiha Sakurai chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
megipegi chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
wow, what a deep and moving story. thank you!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I feel sad and angry with the possible outcome. I am glad Sev chose to see the Potters. The ending was sweet.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wow its very deep in a very good way.
I had a few tears in my eyes at the end. Very well written piece
wild-angelz1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Beautiful writing. I understand how you feel. This was my fist holiday with out my dad, he died in September. And I miss him very much
Rika100 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
aww very sweet ending. Nice job onthe story. I really like it. I like how you made Severus realize that he should visit young Harry. _
LadyLament chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
for a second i thought all that story with harry dieing before the end of christmas break was real... it made me very very sad, I almost cried, but you made it better and Harry has awesome supportive Severus Dad
MissCaty chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love it. I'm sorry about your mother.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
well one things for sure - and im being completly honest - it made me cry! poor harry! - anyway other then that it was great. *tears* it was such a nice story... -Avi .
chanman23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw! That was an amazingly written fic! I almost cried when Harry "died"! I thought that that was what had really happend & was so relieved when it cut back to Severus in Dumbles office. I'm deeply sorry to hear about your mum.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow. That was absolutely heartwrenching, but you wrote it well. I'm glad it had a happy ending :-)
alexa-catta123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
THat was so sad. I actually cried for most of it. Thank you for writing the story and I am very sorry about your mom.
princess-caviar chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Loved it. I cried. I think Severus crying really got to me. Sorry to here about your Mother. My own is going threw the last stages of cancer herself. I am not looking forward to the end...
LorneStar chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Maybe you could make it a tradition to write something in her honor on her brithday every year as your way of telling her how you feel? I just lost a very close friend a few weeks ago, and I've been wanting to write to express the overwhelming emotions.

The story itself was a little bizzare, but overall very good. I like how you summerized the time and yet still got all of the important information accross. Great style for a one-shot. Absolutely it was angsty, but not only to you have ever right to be, you ended it as happy as can be. I think that's nice. Besides, we all need some good angst once in a while.

Thanks for writing. I liked your story.
Basill chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
For a moment I really thought you killed Harry (mock glares) Great story!