Reviews for Birth, with a Twist of Lemon!
CSG chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Whooo! That was Fantabulous! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Holy Toledo! I'm so glad you wrote this because there is no way we would ever see this version at the theater! ;)
genalovesjasper chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
loved this one shot- you really added to this moment in the book- enjoyed your wording too- very visual. great story!
Bella chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Such a brilliant one are talented writer.I love all your storis
littlepumpkin42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That...was...freakin...sweet. I love it!
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMYGOSH! I loved this story! This was so awesome!
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
THAT... WAS EVEN BETTER!
penguincullen chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is a really great one shot that you should consider expanding into a better Breaking Dawn. I love that the shield was breached by their daughter and that it strengthened the bond between them. This is so much better than the creepy imprinting of Jacob. I also really disliked that it took everyone so long to discover Bella's gift. That was really insulting to Carlisle. Anyway, I've been visiting with you on FB. Glad to read your fiction. It's really good :)
barbta chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Loved it! The inclusion of Edward being able to hear Bella's thoughts was unexpected and so right. The raw sexuality that Edward and Bella have was perfect as opposed to an immediate hunt.

Thanks for sharing!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
nothing like a pissed off pixie to bring you back to reality after a hot moment like that! Whew!
Bexywoowoos chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ooohh a new story for me to read! What a good chapter :)
ALBrassard chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
omg I love this one wow I love Lemon story this one is one funniest I read with alice make pay Edward broke the dress LOL

Twilight-BellaC
mouse555 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was fabulous too. I don't have a prob with lemons, I just can't write them.

Brilliant again!

Mouse x
Totteacher chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
What an emotional one shot, the angst, the love. You did an amazing job here, puts my work to shame I have to say...lol. I cannot wait to read your first forage into a full story, as I am sure that it will beamazing!

Jennifer