Reviews for Icy Blue Eyes
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Really, really glad I wasn't the only one who spotted that HUUUUGE Tibbs moment, lol. Nicely done. I personally hate Tony calling Gibbs 'Jethro', but it's more of a personal preference, not a flaw in the writing. Well done.
Cackymn chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
OH! Tightly written, hot, and unbearably sweet! SO IC!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/22/2011

jjd022980 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awesome!
Jessykuh chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
love this! :D :D

I loved how they looked at each other after tony said that!
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
So perfect! So cute, your writing fulfills my slashy needs but always leaves me wanting the boys to have more. The perfect tease, I love that sad feeling where I want more action for them!
wytygr chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i absolutely loved this! YAY, someone else noticed that moment too! thank you, thank you. *i feet like Abby after too much Caf-Pow* let's hope there'll be some Gibbs/Tony-ness in epi 150. *keeping fingers crossed*
Saibachick chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very nicely done :D I love anything with Tony and Gibbs lol

Yeah when I heard that line i was like "Gibbs has icy blue eyes!" and then they look at each other then awkwardness it was so cool! XD
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ooh slashy that isn't mushy thats a first.
Jo6470 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I LOVE IT! That is SO how the episode REALLY ended (I wish!)
MTF chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh wow, that was really great! It was cute how Tony's stomach rumbling sort of ruined their moment, but it didn't make it awkward, just funny. I also liked the stuff about Tony stealing McGee's lunch, and Vance disabling games on the computers. They were great details without being too much. Overall, fan-freakin-tastic!
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Loved it! Hot scene and great emotion between the guys. My slashy heart did the same jump at that line and moment during the episode too. It was amazing!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very nice story. I am still hoping for a Taken update soon though. ;-) Great job!
Citation-2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very nice story! I liked it a lot.