Reviews for Not With A Whimper
Ybs chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh dear, poor Marluxia... even if he is kinda creepy...
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
What does "TPBoD" mean?
Trilies chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
So a friend pointed this little ficlet out to me because she was lamenting how nice the writing was but how nothing made any fuck all of sense.

She had no idea why the CO crew would be alive and running away from the rest of the Org. Really, I'm pretty sure she was sending this my way as a subtle hint to spork it.

However, as I began to read, something began to nag at me.

I didn't have the pleasure of first seeing the summary that comes from seeing it in 'Your Stories' or on the KH page, and even if I did, it would make no sense. Not everyone knows what that acronym means. You would find people less confused as fuck if you left some sort of disclaimer or warning such as "This is for a writing contest held by blahblah and blahblah on livejournal for this massively long fanfiction The Renegades, which explains why all this crazy stuff is happening. At the very least you would want to look this up on TV Tropes to get a vague idea of why this is happening".

Just a bit of advice from a slightly annoyed and confused reader.

In a more story-related critique, I find myself in serious disbelief that the dear Renegades could put up this much of a fight, given their condition when I last took a look at them.
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was... brilliant. I killed them, I sent them out fighting a hopeless, exhausted fight, but you gave them back the energy to really make an impact. Eat that, Organization XI! (And Xehanort, LOL)

Everybody picked the same people to fight. Larxene and Luxord, Zexion and Demyx. Speaking of which... God, I drowned him too. But I like your Demyx much better than mine.

I never imagined them coming so far just to give in, so this was fabulous. I wish you the best of luck in the contest!

Li
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Okay...This is scary and weird...But AWESOME~!

UPDATE SOON~!