Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
MissChih chapter 1 . 5/10
Omg, tks for this story! It’s so cute! I wish this was canon, anyway, for me this is their true love story
Truck-Sama chapter 2 . 3/1
This is very cute
Concha8 chapter 3 . 2/17
If anyone’s going to be a pervert, it’s going to be Shikaku. He didn’t ask Shikamaru to hide his… smut.
yeah i take it back, i don't like minato either, fuck this nonsense
yanno i like Minato, but Kushina is kind of a fucking drag
OstaraNight chapter 27 . 2/5
I love this story

A favorite part... "Inoichi was disgusted nevertheless. Not only was being whipped by an eight year old taking its toll, but losing to someone who didn't even know what game they were playing had to be pretty demoralising."... this was so funny and made me laugh.
And then Minato not wanting/seeing himself as Kushina's keeper and making up with her (the apologies!) at the end is so good. This fic is totally cannon for me now, as it's so much better and still fits so well.

The depth of the story and writing just make this stand out so much and I love it completely.
solomon0814 chapter 15 . 2/3
smell
OstaraNight chapter 13 . 1/26
Every time Kushina calls him Yellow Flasher I can't help but giggle. My favorite thing.
OstaraNight chapter 12 . 1/26
Oh no...Minato encouraging Kushina to date someone else... at least we know where naruto got his love oblivious-ness from. I am completely in love with this fic. It is so thoughtful and how it explores so many emotions and the story is so dang good. Such beautiful writing too. Thank you so much for sharing this and I'm so excited to continue reading.
OstaraNight chapter 2 . 1/22
Omg, I'm only 2 chapters in and I'm completely in love with this story. The writing is so wonderful!
GreatDayBG chapter 27 . 1/2
I am late to the party... But thank you for writing this. I hope you are doing well.
Moonflier chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
Gosh this is fantastic. The writing, the tense moments actually made me feel tense, and their relationship. Even though I normally get bored and bogged down by military stuff, even THAT was fantastic and enjoyable. You’ve got such a fun writing style. Now I know this will probably never update and I think I can be somewhat content with that,... thanks for the ride
Guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2020
I don’t know if this will end of reaching anyone but thank you for writing this fic. I don’t know what I could add that hasn’t been said before, but this is so beautifully written. Each chapter kept me on the edge of my seat, I loved how you characterized Minato and Kushina, and you did a fantastic job not only worldbuilding but also later incorporating canon in where you could. Chapter 27 feels pretty final, kudos to you. Good luck with whichever projects you’ve undertaken in the time since you posted this.
SoSymmetrical chapter 27 . 12/13/2020
This fic is my headcanon
Mrsmoonylupin13 chapter 27 . 12/5/2020
Wow, you are such a brilliant writer with a beautiful knack for painting in such vivid details in your writing. I hope where ever you are, you are doing good. Your writing has been a great source of entertainment for me during this quarantine and I am so glad to have discovered your stories. Stay safe and thank you.
4,923 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »