Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
D:
I hope you will have the time to finish this! This story is so fantastically written-with an excellent time line, tone, and imagery!
I'd hate to see it just... End?

Truly awesome, have a good one, and thanks.
-JWzipper
AlmostElectric chapter 27 . 3/30
Everything was pieced together perfectly. I feel like a review of this story won't give it justice.

Loved Sakumo. Kakashi. Minato especially, and Kushina, and Mikoto... all of it is fantastic.

...I can't believe you haven't finished this, but whatever. I'm not gonna make a difference, but this is seriously the best Minato focused fic I've ever read, and do I love Kushina?! Gah! It's!

Everything! It's all perfect! I don't know what to do!

The cake. The cute reef and the fish. Everything. Jiraiya was cute. I just loved all of it. It's like a retelling of Naruto.

Minato in the battlefield was pretty heartwrenching. The way you wrote him made us distant from the story, too. Not in a bad way; it made it obvious that he had changed as a person. I loved it. I also loved Shikaku, Inoichi... all amazing. But I really especially loved Kakashi. There's something horrible about knowing someone is going to be orphaned all the way through a fic, though.

Mr Nose ripped a whole in my heart. The story of his father is sad and pitiful all at once. Weird how his mum is a pin up, but it figures that Minato's genepool would have been sexy as hell.

Couldn't cope with Minato calling Jinchuuriki freaks. I wanted to chin him hard, but I'm so grateful for how Minato was written here. He was such an in-depth character. That I liked! Genuinely! And that's new. I love this story, goddamn you, and I wish it were finished. But that's okay. I guess I know the ending, but seeing it in your writing would have been amazing.

Thanks for an amazing story. Won't forget it.
Animelover chapter 27 . 3/27
Please make more chapters! Everyone is begging you keep on going with this lovely, magnificent, awesome, best written minakushi fanfic ever! Please I love this fanfic so much 3
NeonZangetsu chapter 27 . 3/26
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS AMAZING STORY?!
Violyne chapter 27 . 3/24
Please please update! This is the first Minato-Kushina fix I've ever read (I've never even seen the anime episodes with them) BUT I will consider my happiness complete when this story is over 3 I will try to wait patiently :)
x-Taiiwo-x chapter 27 . 3/19
Pleaase one more chapter please! The TBC at the end haunts me o.o This is one of the best minakush ff I've read, it's actually my fav so please if you have any time please consider one more chapter. Thank you!
AraelDranoth chapter 27 . 3/18
Please... Please keep updating this story.

If you don't... well I guess there's not a whole lot that I can do except cry.

You don't want me to cry now do you?
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 3/17
... FINISH THIS STORY!
THIS IS THE BEST MINATO KUSHINA FIC THAT I HAVE READ!

I'M CONSTANTLY TYPING IN CAPITALS CAUSE I AM SO PSYCHED!

UPDATE!UPDATE!
UchihaGhost chapter 27 . 3/11
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Thank you for your excellent grammar and extensive vocabulary, which made the suprisingly suspensive plot all the more enjoyable to read.
Her Pretty Smile chapter 27 . 2/28
I absolutely love this story. Please continue it. I would love to see how this goes. :)
Billy Ruffian chapter 27 . 2/5
You know, in an odd way, this actually works as the ending of the story. I mean, he finds out and shows he still loves her. If not for the TBC at the bottom, I'd believe it really was the end. Which isn't to say that if you finally continue I won't be thrilled.
aqua-empress chapter 27 . 2/2
I have to say, I'm hooked. This fic is everything a MinaKushi fic should be.
This my favorite Naruto fanfic by far. It's got the perfect balance of action/romance/sappiness/humor/sweetness/sadness/to many things to type.
I hope, no, my LIFE depends on whether you update or not. :D
Keep up the good work!
aqua-empress
Yume De KuroAkaKitsune chapter 27 . 1/31
This is an awesome MinaKushi story. Very, very awesome. I love it! True, there are some spelling mistakes here and there, maybe some punctuation too, but the awesomeness of the story covered it, totally. It really is a great story, with a lot of potential. It's a shame to be left unkempt for this long. But... That's totally your choice, isn't it? If you need any help, I'm just a PM away! ;)
-Just Chocolate-
Peace! :)
CallMeAsh chapter 27 . 1/22
Well... I've read the whole thing. What am I supposed to do with my life now?
Great story. Should have been canon.
Please keep updating.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 26 . 1/16
Cliffhanger. But I love it... will it be continued?
4,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »