Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
WHITESQUALL chapter 27 . 5/8
Hope all is well, Silvershine!

It has been years since you have gone silent, and seemed to have abandoned this beautiful story.
I do hope you change you mind, because your version of what Kushina and Minato were like, together, was a million times better than what Kishimoto could have ever dreamed of.

I often come back to this and reread it, because the story was one of the best, and you are a great writer.

G-d bless.
shadowfax00 chapter 27 . 4/26
Minato's always been one of my favourite characters. I didn't think you could make me fall in love with him even more but you truly did that. I don't think I've read a better fiction on this site, and this is one of the best stories I've read in my life. Your Kushina was also really lovable and their relationship got me in the feels man. This story has been such a pleasure to read, with fantastic action and deep emotions. Your take on every character in the Naruto verse was exceptional. Your plot was brilliant. Honestly, you've left this story at a point where it feels complete. So thank you for writing this masterpiece. Much love.
shadowfax00 chapter 24 . 4/26
Damn. This hurt. You've written such beautiful words to describe a suicide.
shadowfax00 chapter 20 . 4/25
OMGOMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME WTFFFFFF
shadowfax00 chapter 12 . 4/25
KEKEKEK. Ohh minato, your clueless adorable thing.
shadowfax00 chapter 9 . 4/25
omg this has got to be the most fight/assassination/action sequence I HAVE EVER READ LIKE WHAT THE FUUUUUU
massiecure chapter 18 . 4/17
i find myself kept coming back to this. your writing style is adorable and keeps me on my toes. the plot always develop into something even more interesting and the dialogue is hilarious. you're such a talented writer
Caniblmolstr chapter 27 . 4/5
Dunno why ppl say this is abandoned... Feels completed to me
DaisyModel chapter 1 . 4/5
This is one of my favorite fanfics, it's really that good, even though it was made before certain events were revealed in canon it didn't diminish the story. every now and then I think of this fanfic. For me the only complain is that this isn't also published in Ao3, sometimes I go see if it had been updated there but no chance.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 27 . 3/28
May I please commission for you to Finnish this for a $100?

These characters and this version of the couple is 100% much better than the original.

We all know how they ended up - but your version resonates with soul and heart.

Come back*****
LIQUIDCELL chapter 27 . 3/26
COME BACK.
impressed chapter 4 . 3/5
I’ve been reading exclusively SasuSaku fics. I found a few pretty great ones, some among my favorite.

I like to scour the favorites stories of my favorite authors, and I’ve seen this story on several author’s lists.

I’ve read only SasuSaku fics (sometimes they’re sprinkled with NaruHina), maybe about 20-30 at this point. In the past I’ve read much more than that about other series. This is the first and only Minato/Kushina fic I’ve ever read, and right now it’s my favorite fic of all time.
V3X chapter 27 . 2/12
Absolutely one of if not my favorite stories. Despite it being abandoned, I still believe this last chapter closed it up as best as it could. I've used this story as light inspiration for my two stories. Thanks for the epic story. You've had a big impact on the Naruto fanfiction scene.

-V3X
Lilthug chapter 27 . 1/21
So I just finished this story and I loved it. It's a shame it's been abandoned. Hope all is well with you and your personal life and I hope someday you'll return and finish this masterpiece.
massiecure chapter 20 . 1/11
now why does he thinks that's a token of affection
4,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »