Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
azaneti chapter 27 . 3/16
HI! I just wanted to review this story, which is still my top favourite Naruto fan fiction, even though you probably won't come back to it.
I love your characterization of all the characters, though Minato is my favorite, as I rarely see him as well written elsewhere. You show well the dichotomy between a war leader and hero/mass murderer and his personable and well-meaning persona.
The humor of this story makes me laugh every time I read through it, and I have many times. The plot remains exciting, and we are left to wonder- who was Minatos father? What of his mother? Why did Madara kill her? And the reactions of the other characters in the story always felt like the ones of real people, we got the impression that there was so much going on Minato never found out about. you made them all, including Minato, people with flaws, weaknesses, and strengths as well.
No matter that the story no longer fits perfectly with cannon, I prefer it over what we got. So thank you for that!
Nimha chapter 1 . 3/12
Plz Plz Come Back. At the least Update your Profile, so we your admirers know you are well. It matters.
And
Well, It's so easy being good, but so difficult to be great. You are later for me. Your penmanship created a psychological cravings for more.
Write new stories but come back.
Mei chapter 27 . 3/12
If there is any chance you becoming active on , kindly do. Your words stories, builds an attachment towards you. It feels like loss, with you not being here anymore
UnSweet Forest chapter 27 . 3/10
Tbc? Continue pls
"Big damn author", that's the only way to describe the creator of this story. Even incomplete, where you've ended it doesn't feel like a cliffhanger, and what you have written was terrifically enjoyable. Thanks!
ChissySweetz chapter 27 . 1/29
But it wasn't continued! Is there a sequel to this? Amazing story by the way I love it
ChissySweetz chapter 25 . 1/28
Holy shit
ChissySweetz chapter 24 . 1/28
Shit I have goosebumps
ChissySweetz chapter 20 . 1/28
I love Minato's sense of humor its geat he's awesome. Great chapter it made me laugh
ChissySweetz chapter 16 . 1/26
oh my god little does Sakumo that his son will read Jiraiya's literature religiously
ChissySweetz chapter 13 . 1/25
Yes! Finally something! Great chapter. Im' terrified of Orochimaru
ChissySweetz chapter 12 . 1/25
Damn, Minato that idiot
ChissySweetz chapter 11 . 1/25
Oh my god yes! They're moving in together yayy
ChissySweetz chapter 6 . 1/25
Holy fuck thats a long time
ChissySweetz chapter 5 . 1/25
Yikes what happened to him! Poor kid... great chapter I loved it
4,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »