Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
chiyokira chapter 27 . 8/9
YESSS
chiyokira chapter 12 . 8/8
minato mate... biggest mistake you're making in your life
chiyokira chapter 2 . 8/8
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
little miss jolie chapter 5 . 8/1
KUSHINA AND MIKOTI ARE SO PRECIOUS
AND YES THE INFAMOUS BOOBGRAB
Geschichtensammler chapter 27 . 7/31
This has been a fantastic journey. Thank you for creating this, regardless of whether you ever plan on finishing it.
Readmenot chapter 27 . 7/19
Im not sure I can track how many times ive read this...its beautiful...ive lost hours and days to this...I wish there was more...
aesthenia chapter 20 . 7/16
I always felt sorry that Kushina did not really have much screentime. I believed she was a really interesting character. And I will perceive this fanfiction as canon till the day I die.
I'm so immersed in it I cannot unsee this as canon. Your characterisation is spot-on, I really love both Kushina and Minato, also Sakumo. I like the way you incorporated events the series just mentioned in a way that it fits completely into the flow of the story. This is just amazing.
I still haven't gotten to the end of the story, but I know it is kinda abandoned, but as you have also written in the story - credit where credit is due. And here it is definitely due.
I also loved how you did not rush their get-togheter, it was believable. I love it.

Thanks for the amazing story, you made my past few days remarkable, it was one of those days when I did nothing but read :)
I meant silvershiner dot tumblr dot com
I mean silvershiner dot tumblr dot com
is the author's tumblr apparently. Last updated 2016 so it might be abandoned as well, but that's 4 years less abandoned than her fanfiction account. She has new stories there too, although none as good as this.
I doubt you'll continue this story, however I wanted to tell you that it's one of the best stories I've ever read! I've been checking up om it every couple of months and rereading it, and i'm always astonished how great a writer you are...i'm pretty sure there are hundreds of people who would want you to finish it...so no pressure ;)
Emera-chan chapter 1 . 6/28
Hi! Don't know if you still see comments from , but if you do you need to know that this is one of my fav fics EVER. Seriously, I just checked the last time you updated and it was 6 years ago but I am still rereading this fic like every month. I come back to it all the time, sometimes jumping around to my favorite parts and just rereading those, sometimes reading it all the way through start to finish. Pardon my french, but this fic is fucking beautiful. It is the standard I hold all other fics to.
Lucipat chapter 14 . 6/21
This is amazing, heartjerking, and overall fantastic. One thing that made me laugh was the blatent Dan's death exposition in chapter 14
You should redo the story but in Kushinas point of view I think that would be cool
4,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »