Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
I just want to say this story is AMAZING! I'm in love. And I love how everything just like ties together and ugh I can't
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2013
O.O This story is amazing! Man, I really wish you'd finish it... It's been forever since I've found a story that's held my attention for this long, and now I'm really sad that it's not finished. I understand it's sometimes hard to pick a story up after a while, but I really wish you would. :D
CrimsonFlarez chapter 27 . 8/19/2013
Love this story so much! I know you haven't updated for a long time but please don't stop!
Buckets Full O' Sunshine chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
This is a really beautiful story. It's seriously the kind that I can't pull my eyes away from. Thank you so much for writing it! It's easily one of my favorites on this site :D
Kilalahinanaruto555 chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
When I started this story I was honestly expecting something entirely different! I was expecting a sweet love story after Minato rescued Kushina but now I am glad you wrote this your own way! It was creative and beautiful how their love transpired and hilarious in others! Kushina's character matches her hair and Minato is a little dopey at times despite being one of the brightest shinobi around. I love how this story is AU yet it feels as though it should've been the real backstory to Minato and Kushina's relationship. I can't wait to read what happens next and how Minato will convence Kushina to have children. This story is one of the best ones I've read that's Minato/Kushina and I can't wait for more! XD
Dazed Blue chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I need to seriously stop rereading this. Otherwise i'll end up memorizing everything inevitably and ruin the story even further. Sighhh, this is what...my fourth time rereading this? I actually read every word and savored the moment when i decided to reread this when no other minatoxkushina fanfiction could live up to the expectations that your story unintentionally set up for me.
It's sooo good. -A behemoth understatement.
It continues to elude me just how your writing skills create so much obsessing from me; it's ridiculous.
Every time i think of Minato and Kushina's love life, i think of this. Your skills are even more incredible when i think how this was posted way before the actual manga chapters of kushina's/minato's love life yet your story still clings onto credibility and plausibility.
So pro. lolol. Anyway, i sincerely give you my props(:
Withered Pages chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
I don't know if this is canon, or a popular fanon thing i just haven't come across before, but your story is

the first EVER I have read with a believable Sakumo mission failure explanation. Not to mention your

portrayal of Sakumo, especially through the eyes of Minato, is incredible and I really enjoy the fact that

you keep Minato and Sakumo's lives more or less separate, with only the essential ties that the setup calls

for bringing them face to face. although it is true that strong people tend to stay in strong people circles,

it's improbable to think they'd all be buddy buddy with each other. unless Naruto is involved. Then they're

forcibly glued to each other by the orange friendship machine. I really like how you never conveniently forget

facts to make cliche situations work, you know, the ones where extremely powerful ninja are held

helplessly captive behind bars that they have proven time and again in other scenes that they could easily break free of because it's convenient for the flow of a story. or when for some reason shinobi who can usually sense a mouse snapping a twig 50 feet away in a dense fog don't realize that the object of their desires are right around the corner. Anyway, there are a thousand and one things I'd like to say about your story, all of them good, and i'm just kind of sad that I'm not eloquent enough to say everything the way I'd like to. Plus I forget by the time I get to the end of the chapter. I'm too desperate for the next. I'm sorry, that's not fair to you, being shortchanged on reviews because you write too well. It's kind of amazing. and each chapter is so gloriously gloriously long. and it's not the wordy kind of long, it's the quality full package well-paced amazing story long. the kind of long I can lose half a day in. I was PLANNING on being productive today. Thanks. No, but actually, thanks.
biscutpoo chapter 27 . 8/7/2013
This story is the MOST AMAZING MinaKushi fic I have ever ever read. Seriously, words cannot describe how amazing I think this fic is. Personally, I like this fic better than canon so in my mind, this is how they met and how they fell in love. w every other fic pales in comparison to this awesomeness. I'm really impressed that you knew Kushina was the previous host of the kyubi, Was that a suspicion or was it revealed before you started writing this fic?

You're writing is fluid and your characterization is skillfully done. Generally, you are an incredibly good writer! I'm hoping you'll write more because there's still so much you haven't covered yet! I can't wait to read about Minato's genin team!
Dea Isis chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
I just love this work, I've read it a few times now and it always makes me forget that theres such a tragic end coming for them :( Hopefully you'll see fit to update this at some point!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
*Sigh* If only you would write a new chapter. :( I read this all in a couple days, and I could not stop thinking about it!
KaKiara chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
I love this. Either update or post what books you've had published in the 2 years that you haven't updated so I have something marvelous to read, please.
Seriously, your writing is amazing and I want to buy your books.
Loads of love,
KaKiara.
KaKiara chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
I knew Sakumo's death was coming, but man...
Kakashi is my favourite character. This just broke my heart.
KaKiara chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Your dialogue makes me laugh sooooo much :D
I've never read a story about Naruto's parents before, but without a doubt I know this is the best one out there :D
KaKiara chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Dear god, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed any previous chapters, but I just have to keep clicking the "Next" button... this story is too amazing.
ONWARDS!
Just a Person chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
Man, why couldn't you finish this? It was last updated in 2011 so I assume it's a dead Fic... That sucks.
Anyway, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read and on the off-chance that you actually read this - PLEASE consider finishing it!
4,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »