Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Yorozuya chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
I like how you characterized Minato and Kushina. You can see that Naruto got his pig-stubborn-headedness, kindness and determination from Kushina and got, from what I can see, Minato's ...stupidity/simple-mindedness (in terms of everything not ninja...) and his ninja talent.

It's really cool how you created a back story for them both. I never thought to think maybe some of the stupidity came from Minato, from what all the hubbub in canon.
IntoTheDeep27 chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Are you going to update this story? I really think you should becuase its great! I hope you haven't forgotten about all the FANS and PEOPLE that enjoy this story. Not updating for like three years is a little too much. If you're on a hiatus I think you should at LEAST update your profile and say you are. Even if you're quitting you should put that on your profile.
joyergirl chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I
ephieshine chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
SilverShine, I really hope you return to fanfiction soon. You're one of the main reasons I got into fanfiction, and the only reason I got into KakaSaku. Your writing is phenomenal, and I think I've read each of your stories at least three times. Thank you for giving me many enjoyable hours of reading, and I really hope you update soon! Much love.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
Great I love it but at the end it said to be continued is there another one?
Xcherokee chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
This story/fanfic made me cry,smiled, cry some more, still crying, see how I have no love life at all compared to this and cry some more. IM IN LOVE WITH THIS! Please update! I was kinda hoping for a sex scene tho haha I mean come on there 21! But PLEASEEE update I literally stayed up three days straight reading this! And let me tell you I hate to read but this was like omfgg it's so sweet some parts. And it just made me cry how sweet it was and aghghghgghguhvddyujfsatiobfio
Gd8909 chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
I just finished reading this story for the third time, and I just wanted to say how totally amazing this story is... the writing style is equal parts serious, funny, and true to life in such a way that I've seldom seen in any work of fiction, original or fanmade.
I honestly don't know what you're up to, since you haven't been seen on or even livejournal in ages, but I hope you're well, and just want to say that even if you never update this story again it will still be one of the best I've ever read.
Thanks!
icanhascamaro chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
I've read this whole story in two days and, even though I randomly stumbled onto this story in a section I rarely read, it was so easy to get utterly immersed in it. I do hope you'll continue it. These characters you've brought to life are just so amazing.
procon chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
OH GOD YOUVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL YOUR STORY IS I LOVE THIS STORY AND I FREACKIN LOVE YOU FOR CREATING IT! I know there may be a chance you may never continue this but my god I will follow it because I've yet to ever find a story with Kushina and Minato that is this detailed in their developing relationship from childhood to adulthood that is just utterly gorgeous in its work and I don't say that alot. I hope one day you return to finish this masterpiece but until then, ja ne!
Firerosemon chapter 27 . 7/7/2014
one of the most amazing things i've ever read!
Bookwormy3 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Cute!
kekeharuko chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
Ohmygod minato is such a cutie, so so innocent. Love the storyline as well.
dream-forever123 chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
So well written, can't wait for more
luly.avitia chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
I'm really liking this. There's a lot of realism in the characters and their experiences. Can't wait to read more
jayfeather97 chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
One of my favorite fanfictions ever!
4,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »