Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2015
in cannon wasnt Minato the one to remind A that treating love was the key to a Jinchuuriki's survival and success. it seems like their roles are very much reversed here without much explanation. the fact that you portray Minato as a genius should have been enough for him to realise the importance of jinchuuriki.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/22/2015
this is honestly the best story i've read. please continue it
Guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
this is actually a pretty damn good romance
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
the hypocrisy is palphable...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
This feels somewhat bold yet raw at the same time. the fact that you just sent off a kid who still sleeps with stuffed animals off to fight in a bloody war just showes how screwed up the world is. its a new take on Minato that I'm really enjoying!
colouredthinking chapter 27 . 2/13/2015
Where is it? The full fucking story. Fucking hell..
Please come back and finish it.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
I don't like how shallow MInato is. And I'm surprised,honestly, tat he was happy about Kushina's makeover - I thought he would have been sad. Your version of Minato was a lot more comfortable around the tomboy Kushina.
robine lise chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
c'est mort, il n'y aura plus de mise à jour pour cette histoire...dommage.
I lov Hinata chapter 27 . 1/18/2015
Place continue
kimrb chapter 27 . 1/14/2015
This is probably the best fic I've ever read here. The writing style is perfect and beautiful :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
I just realised that theyre calling each other by first names? Wow so intense even at the beginning XD 3 i loved the part near the ending! They are slowly falling for each other Ou #socute
3 years is a long time though.. How much will they change?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Well thAT was an interesting ending owo I didnt expect that at all! This chapter in general was quite surprising actually XD Who knew that Kushina would have to forfeit because of her period (tbh i thought it had something to do with the Kyuubi) and Minato would get struck right at the end?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Lemme just say I loovee your writing style! All the words fit together nicely and you can actually picture the scene in your head :DD Remembering the moment where Kushina told him that he 'had nothing, so he wouldn't know what it'd be like to lose it!' reminded me greatly of Naruto and Sasuke (altho they didnt end up together lol XD) hhRRRNNN Kushina is starting to open up to him and even like him noowww oh Minatoo you sly boyyy 3 Im excited to read their development and what Minato will think of her soon! Kudos to you!
Fatima203 chapter 27 . 1/3/2015
Hello Silvershine. I am Fatima203 and I am really enjoying the Kushina x Minato and I was hoping you can update it because it keeps getting better. This is the first fanfic I read and I find it really engaging. Please update soon the story is too interesting to be left unfinished. Thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014