Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
mutecebu chapter 4 . 4/30
Typos:
"Thise of you who opened a locked should..." *locker

One point you wrote "Ai" as "Air" (presumably an evil Autoccorect is responsible)

Thanks for the well wrtiten story!
mutecebu chapter 5 . 4/30
The "mating dance" and Jiraya saying "Dan... Remind me to ask Sarutobi to send him on a suicide mission..." That was HORRIBLE and HILARIOUS.
One of the best stories I've ever read. Stunning.
Zhane17 chapter 27 . 4/4
im winded. this has got to be one of the best (if not the best) long fan fiction i have read in this site.
tbh im not a huge fan of minato, kushina, or any of the old gen, but for some reason this really intrigued me. from the summary up to every turns and twists of each chapter, i just couldnt get enough of it. i couldnt stop reading.
normally id be having several tabs of fan fiction open reading them all together until i got bored and they reduced to one. but this got me so hooked i didnt even bother to check other tabs nor any social medias sites/apps just to finish this. i dont regret it tho, damn im so glad i didnt drop this.

long storyshort i love every nook and cranny, every twists and turns, every characters, concepts and whatsoever of this fic. i just love this period. i totally fell in love with the main characters and little Kakashi, boy did they sound so realistic and relatable, i could totally see them doing it in canon. i just—sigh i love this. i love them. i love little kakashi. i love little obito. i love daddy sakumo and i hurt so much for him. (i feel kinda bitter at the hokage tho, and im full out mad at orochimaru Goodness gracious that problematic snek. but i love how you portrayed them nonetheless)

as sad as it may sound, even if im like 6 years late i still hope (god please) that one day you'll suddenly remember this little fan fiction youve written as a teen/ young adult that really shook the naruto fandom and decided to update, even if just for the heck of it. tho it doesnt really matter when you will update. like, even if you took even more years (which i hope not, to be completely honest. it'd be great to see this update sooner rather than later haha) to update i, and i bet a whole lot of others too, will be willing to wait bc man this fic is totally worth it! this is too good to be abandoned honestly! It'd be a shame to see such a wonderful fic go. altho im aware we cant really force you, i still hope you'd at least finish this. :) that'd be really nice.
tho honestly the last chapter doesnt seem too bad as an ending either! tbh it really feels like an ending with minato knowing about her secrets and stuff, but really more of an ending of an arc.

but aside of that—i think youre really awesome and your writing skill is godly. this fic sounded more of a novel to me tbh, and even if it doesnt follow the canon it personally seems more realistic and canon to me.

i wish i could relay more about how awesome you are and how downright wonderful your fic is but i bet thousands other people already did the job for me—so kudos! Wherever you might be i hope you're doing good and cool. Thank you so much for gracing this fandom your wonderful fan fiction, we're vm blessed! I hope you remember this haha!
Zhane17 chapter 26 . 4/4
omg im so annoyed at orochimaru i want to rip off his face
Zhane17 chapter 24 . 4/4
OH MYGOD IM CRYING SAKUMO NOOOO
4everWinter chapter 27 . 4/3
This is awesome. I would have blab exactly why this is is great, but I guess four thousand readers have already done that. I hope you're still, for as long as you're alive, then there's the chance you'll find yourself dead bored one day and decide to write another chapter.

This is one of the very few stories I wouldn't mind to buy out of the bookstores and shell out money for every chapter. I really really hope you'll be stuck on an insufferably tedious day.
azaneti chapter 27 . 3/16
HI! I just wanted to review this story, which is still my top favourite Naruto fan fiction, even though you probably won't come back to it.
I love your characterization of all the characters, though Minato is my favorite, as I rarely see him as well written elsewhere. You show well the dichotomy between a war leader and hero/mass murderer and his personable and well-meaning persona.
The humor of this story makes me laugh every time I read through it, and I have many times. The plot remains exciting, and we are left to wonder- who was Minatos father? What of his mother? Why did Madara kill her? And the reactions of the other characters in the story always felt like the ones of real people, we got the impression that there was so much going on Minato never found out about. you made them all, including Minato, people with flaws, weaknesses, and strengths as well.
No matter that the story no longer fits perfectly with cannon, I prefer it over what we got. So thank you for that!
Nimha chapter 1 . 3/12
Plz Plz Come Back. At the least Update your Profile, so we your admirers know you are well. It matters.
And
Well, It's so easy being good, but so difficult to be great. You are later for me. Your penmanship created a psychological cravings for more.
Write new stories but come back.
Mei chapter 27 . 3/12
If there is any chance you becoming active on , kindly do. Your words stories, builds an attachment towards you. It feels like loss, with you not being here anymore
UnSweet Forest chapter 27 . 3/10
Tbc? Continue pls
"Big damn author", that's the only way to describe the creator of this story. Even incomplete, where you've ended it doesn't feel like a cliffhanger, and what you have written was terrifically enjoyable. Thanks!
Lindt Luirae chapter 27 . 1/29
But it wasn't continued! Is there a sequel to this? Amazing story by the way I love it
Lindt Luirae chapter 25 . 1/28