Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
LIQUIDCELL chapter 27 . 11/24/2021
Hope you would come back and at least complete Whirlpool and Scarlet.

G-d Bless.
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
A message from silver in tumblr
I’m such a bad person.

Well, the truth is that I didn’t really go anywhere. Life began to happen. I went to uni, my sister got cancer, my dad got cancer, my interest in all my hobbies faded and I felt like I grew out of my old dear fandoms. Things have been dark but maybe they’ve been getting better lately. I still write and I’ve been on Ao3 for the last couple of years, but most of what I write isn’t fanfiction anymore.

Honestly, it never occurred to me that people would miss me or wonder where I went, and I’m just sorry if I ever worried anyone - or worse, irritated them by not finishing fics I started! ;_;

Please forgive me, everyone.

Also, Minato and Kushina totally banged.

(But the planned ending was so depressing (obvs) and my sister had just been diagnosed with very advanced cancer, and I couldn’t bring myself to write it, so I just left it there… at a point where they were friends and happy.) Maybe I’m a bit stronger these days, I’ll be able to go back and do it now.
Miss Hiraya chapter 13 . 9/30/2021
too many years late to this fic, and it's incomplete to boot. but they were right about this story being a gold find for someone looking for minato-centric fics. aside the fact that you fleshed out yondaime's character throughout thr chapters, it's been really long since i found character development from a fic to be this good. i like minato, he's as badass and op as the series makes him out to be but he also makes me wary. the way he's seemingly perfect with a flaw that are really up for a running gag or aesthetic (his way of naming his techniques). i needed to imagine him with something grounding, a believable trait that didnt make him a just a hero/saint nor pure evil, but.. human.

and i think, with the way im feeling for minato's inner thoughts, his attitude for everyone's expectations of him, you did a good job. coz there's about many times that i want to cheer him on and also gut him haha
the change from his younger days to kiri to back to konoha is drastic but above all, paced very well. believable. even if it was only a span of a few chapters..

(the explanation for hiraishin tho? that's some creative genius, or ive missed that one three years ago since i last was addicted to the anime)

Shikaku is a dear, i love him, and he's right. Minato may not have his head straight. though with the way you write him, it's expected? he's a child who had the barest family, with everyone around him only seeing him as a prodigy child who could do no wrong. some of that praise and expectation has got to get into his head. on top of that, he's been at kiri for.. years, as a teen.

that's going to do something..

im interested in kushina's development too. i dont mind the stereotyped damsel in distress plots, but i think i can trust you not to write her as such. you did really well with her as another main character, and i cant waitalso, i love your plot. it really fits well with the manga/anime world. plus, your writing style is pretty decent and simple. love it.

shame this is incomplete tho. will still enjoy this gem for now.
Panjason chapter 27 . 9/29/2021
I love how domestic the ending was. Thank you for not including their sacrificial death.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 7 . 9/7/2021
Reading this, again, on Rosh Hashanah.

One of my wishes for this Jewish new year is that you would come back again and write for us.

But most of all, to finish this story.

This is the only Kushina and Minato story that matters. We all know how they both ended up, and yo are the only one who can do justice to make their fictional lives worth while.

Hell, not even the creator or Naruto can do them justice.

Please come back, and G-d bless.
reeti bajrachary chapter 20 . 8/23/2021
minato being like thank you I scouted ur base now I am leaving
FAN chapter 27 . 8/18/2021
r/NarutoFanfiction/comments/8lw51z/the_most_epic_thing_ive_ever_read/
LIQUIDCELL chapter 27 . 8/13/2021
I am not sure if you know how much you are so well loved?
r/NarutoFanfiction/comments/8lw51z/the_most_epic_thing_ive_ever_read/

Everyone is looking for you: I am a fan. I would totally endorse and buy all your literature.

G-d bless and take care.
emired chapter 26 . 8/10/2021
Also forgot to say how I just loved the story. I laughed, I cried.
And I felt it much more reading it this time around too. Caught on to more, understood more. Just loved it.
It's just so good
emired chapter 27 . 8/9/2021
I remember reading this as it was released, and reading it again was just as amazing.
Thank you so much for sharing your story, you are an amazing writer
While I'm sad that it finished here, it's also not a bad place to have an unfinished ending.
Thank you again for your amazing work. I'll never stop checking on the slim chance you have more to share, but I'm just happy it's here.
Hope you are well, and wish you every happiness. Thank you
My favorite story of all time
nikekicks10 chapter 27 . 7/22/2021
Let me be candid. I hate this story. Might be the greatest story I’ve ever read that I absolutely hate. With a passion. Making me get so involved and feel so much for two characters. Knowing their dreams and their hardships, wanting them to reach those dreams, but knowing the whole time what awaits them. Personally, I hope you never finish this story, or at the very least I hope I never stumble upon this again so I can pretend and leave it to my imagination from this point.
Well done.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 27 . 7/18/2021
Come back. Come back to us.

This is the only fic in this entire website that I truly want to see completed.
middaysuperh chapter 27 . 7/5/2021
I binged this so fast oh my goodness. I only long for more chapters because the way you’ve weaved this story is just that good.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 27 . 6/25/2021
Hello, hope all is well!

Thank you so much for this beautiful story of the best couple in Naruto.

You are a brilliant writer. Great humour and creativity, and a keen eye to human sensibilities.

Kishimoto should hire you to write Uzumaki Kushina's and Namikaze Minato's arcs.

G-d bless you, and I really do hope you find the strength to finish this great story.

Please kindly update me if you have future installments to this and the Scarlet Scroll - or any new releases. Obviously, I am a big fan!

Kirsten
tirzah19 chapter 27 . 5/29/2021
This story is amazing! Your writing style and even portrayal of the manga is beautiful. I don't know if you've considered writing books or screenplays, but you really should. You are talented! I don't even know if you'll see this, or ever finish since it has been 10 years, but I have to say the ending of this chapter is a pretty good ending in the grand scheme of things. It does actually play right into the rest of their story in the manga. Long sir sorry it's an acceptable ending. Keep Writing Please
4,969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »