Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Bananabee chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
Love how you wrote Minato's inner dialogue, and the little bits of humour used throughout. You've written the main characters in a way that we can really appreciate their individual growth alongside their romantic development. In my head, this is totally canon lol. Thanks for your hard work!
Romada chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
love this :-)
Mestre720 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
very good story please update
sophie uzumaki777 chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
I have re read this book a thousand times it's d best minato and kushina story I've ever read it's soooooooo romantic and perfect,pls write more books bout dem I love ur work,AM A BIG FAN
sophia uzumaki776 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
this is the best minato and kushina story I have ever read,I love it like hell sooooo romantic and prefect pls write more even though I have finished reading from CH 1-27 I still re read it its the best and I love those parts when he just came back to d village and started crushing hard on her
acatpiestuff chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
Finally! :0
Mr.Destructo chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
rip story was good while it lasted
it's simply me chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
Hahaha they're so cute
geregiaromelie chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
Waaaah next chappie!
mushy guillotine chapter 27 . 6/29/2016
Top class... One of the best stories on this site. I salute you.
meelomango chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Silvershine, I miss your writing so much. :( Please, please return to fandom.
Xcherokee chapter 27 . 6/21/2016
About my 8th time reading this and I'm still 100% completely in love with this amazing story. I can not find anything like this. Once I start reading I can't stop and I just love Kushina and minato relationship so much. You made every single character in your story perfect.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
Seems like Minato steped into the Friend zone
HenryN chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
You changed my life. This story was truly, the most heartfelt, incrediously well written masterpiece. This past week was a time in my life that I will always remember. This story is something that will always stay in my mind. I thank you graciously for what you did and I can only pray and implore that you would one day return to this and complete it. If it would take another half a decade more, I will wait that long. Thank you again for this, I can't even to elaborate on how much this has affected me and how you truly saved me in this time of my deep depression.

With many respect,

HenryN, a fellow writer who pales in comparison and aspires to be like you.
X chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
5 years, huh? I thought the ending would be along the lines of Minato and Kushina looking down at baby Naruto. Anyway, phenomenal story, my friend, I enjoyed every word of it.
4,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »