Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
kimrb chapter 27 . 1/14
This is probably the best fic I've ever read here. The writing style is perfect and beautiful :)
I just realised that theyre calling each other by first names? Wow so intense even at the beginning XD 3 i loved the part near the ending! They are slowly falling for each other Ou #socute
3 years is a long time though.. How much will they change?
Well thAT was an interesting ending owo I didnt expect that at all! This chapter in general was quite surprising actually XD Who knew that Kushina would have to forfeit because of her period (tbh i thought it had something to do with the Kyuubi) and Minato would get struck right at the end?
Lemme just say I loovee your writing style! All the words fit together nicely and you can actually picture the scene in your head :DD Remembering the moment where Kushina told him that he 'had nothing, so he wouldn't know what it'd be like to lose it!' reminded me greatly of Naruto and Sasuke (altho they didnt end up together lol XD) hhRRRNNN Kushina is starting to open up to him and even like him noowww oh Minatoo you sly boyyy 3 Im excited to read their development and what Minato will think of her soon! Kudos to you!
Fatima203 chapter 27 . 1/3
Hello Silvershine. I am Fatima203 and I am really enjoying the Kushina x Minato and I was hoping you can update it because it keeps getting better. This is the first fanfic I read and I find it really engaging. Please update soon the story is too interesting to be left unfinished. Thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
It is awsome
StarlitFire chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
This is so beyond amazing. I've been in love with this fic for the last year and I never realized that was a 27th chapter until today. I'm really hoping you're still planning on finishing this someday, that would be the most awesome thing ever! Great job with all of your stories!
QueenDeedee chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
Humm... where to begin?

Reading is to me what watching TV is for most people. It doesn't really matter if the show is truly any good, it's just a way to pass time.

Following that logic, I often pick up a fanfic, and 10k words in realise it's utter crap. Wether it is because of poor grammar, inconsistent plot, or deficient character development, and - some horrific times all three - I stop and realise that my mind has been spacing out for the whole story and I just forego the thing entirely.

Mirroring that, sometime I pick a fanfic that seems vaguely interesting. And 10k words there will be one plot twist, or one character development or just one incredibly special line, and sometimes all three, that will be so incredibly... mind-blowing that I have to take a step back and realise I'm reading pure genius. You're story is one of such.

You're not an author or a writer, oh no. You're so much better! You're a storyteller. I can appreciate good characters, or plot twists o other such, but when I review I often praise much more the work in itself, than the person behind it.

Somehow, beyond my cynical, analytical, if not downright judgemental approach to literature I managed to be blinded by the pure talent and efficiency shining through your work.

Witty, loving, funny and surprising. I'm pleasantly impressed, from your story summary to the absolutely divine last line. The story, though formally incomplete, is one long journey that makes me both skip lines and hold my breath because I just have to know what comes next, and then has me rereading many a paragraphs because it is just that enjoyable.

Congratulations on amazing piece of work!
xaeroxiii chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
Please Please Update! I can't live without this going on! I need closure! I need the Kakashi Gaiden Arcs told! I need Minato going EPIC BADASS YELLOW FLASH in the war! I need Minato and his team of Kakashi, Rin, and Obito told! I need Itachi's point of view of the war and how he became what he was to be because of it. I need MOAR! MOAR! SilverShine-sama!

It's been more than two years i think :(
Oh well, this is a nice ending..
One of my fav of all time here in .
xaeroxiii chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
All the anticipation from the previous 17 chapters finally paid off with such a brilliant ending to the chapter. This is by far the best chapter I've read. The manga version of their story was cute and all but this beats canon into a pulp in a whole new 55 levels. This is absolutely EPIC.
animesarecool chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
I love it! Please update!
animesarecool chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
So cute!
Wolfspirit44 chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
I can't even begin to describe how utterly enthralled I am with this story. It is utterly amazing. In these past few days reading this, I've cried until I couldn't cry any more, laughed until I though I was going to pass out, and smiled untiI thought my face was going to fall off. This story had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, and it was a perfect balance of humor, action, suspense, and adventure. You are a splendid writer, and I can not wait to see what else is going to happen with this amazing story. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I hope for many more tears, laughs, and smiles from this story.
And when I mean tears, I mean good ones.
Pikky pig chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
OMMMMGGGGGGG FUUUUU! WHERES YHE REST.
red neo ranger chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
Loved it wish u finished it if this was the prequel to naruto I watch it
4,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »