Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Soooo effing good. :)
Ms.Youalready chapter 27 . 1/1
I know it's been a while, but I still hope this gets an update at some point coz it might just be the best thing I've read on this side.

Even if it doesn't, great job, I (obviously) re-read it from time to time and it never fails to entertain me, thank you for sharing it with us.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
I've been hearing buzz about this story for years, but I only just now got around to it. Why didn't I jump on the bandwagon sooner?

I'm only three chapters in and already loving it.

You write these important, adult characters as gawky teenagers and goofy kids so well. They feel like real people who are going to grow into the figures we recognize. It would have been easy to port their full grown personalities into their younger bodies, but that's not the way people work. People grow and change, and your Kushina is far and away the best example of that.

It would have been easy to make her fall head over heels for Minato at first sight, but you've done a great job of making Minato work for her friendship. I had never stopped to think how traumatic it must have been to be a Whirlpool orphan, as the manga emphasizes her being the Nine-Tails host more than anything. You've done a wonderful job of taking little kernels and spinning them into wonderful pieces of characterization.

I could gush at you some more, but I think I've made my point. It's a great story, and I look forward to the long haul.
Elf10444 chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
I adore this story. I think you were able to portray the characters really well. I love everything about it. Especially how you were able to incorporate aspects into it as they were revealed in the manga(or I think that's what I read in one of your author notes at least). Anyway it truly is a great story and while I can see it ending there I would love to see you continue it until narutos birth or even if you did a one shot or an epilogue on that I think it would be wonderful to read.
Chat Kills chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Minato's female team seems to keep changing. I mean, first it was Ai then Aki, then Air. Who's going to be next? Is there even a ninja named Air?
goat99 chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
Wow...just wow this was such a epic story to read!
I can't wait for more!
Shebali chapter 27 . 11/12/2015
This story is gorgeous. It's been on my "to read" list for a while now and wow, am I glad I finally got to it. I wish there was more. It's not a bad place to pause the story on, feels like the end of an arch. But if you write more I'll be here to read it.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2015
I just read this story for the second (third?) time. I love it even more! You write so incredibly well. The plot is compelling, the characters are real, and I enjoy every clever nuance and subtle phrasing that gives this story its life. I truly, truly hope that it is not dead. I know it has been many years and you have more pressing concerns than finishing an old fanfiction, but I hope you return to this. With over four thousand favorites, I know I am not the only one. If you ever do publish an original work, I want to know! After all, it is your writing style that makes this the best work of fiction I have ever read on this site.

Thank you for the fun.
AliceInTheSunlight chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
This story is great! Probably the best Minato/Kushina pre-Naruto fic I've ever read.
Everyone's characterization is so convincing, I kept reading and thinking 'this would explain so much about Naruto!'
Like the scene where Minato admitted to Kushina that he was probably going to be invited to the Uchiha wedding but he forgot Fugaku's name and called him 'Fugu'.
That's exactly something I would have expected from Naruto, but without the ability to explain how it came about - because of course that's where he would have taken after Kushina and just put his foot even further into his mouth.
I really love this fic!
Also, the trio of doom amuses me to no end:D
Tobee chapter 27 . 10/17/2015
This is my favorite story...LIKE MEGA AWESOME ! I'm glad you ended it here where we know what happens next, the earlier chapters were brilliant.
Lazarity chapter 22 . 10/1/2015
MyHiccupsAreInvincible chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
Thank you for writing this its so well written and enjoyable! :) I hope your doing well!
aCra RoX chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
The perfect song, and I seriously mean perfect song for this fanfic is Photograph by Ed Sheeran.
liekanime chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
Please please please please PLEASE UPDATE.
This story is golden. You can't leave it like this.
Zach Hanson chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
Aww, please come back! I quite like this story. This is much more interesting than the canon story. Then again, most fanfiction is. I can't really think of anything bad to say. Although I do wish Mino and Saku were on better terms before he died. At least Mino and Kushi are back on track. Keep up the good work!
4,706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »