Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
animesarecool chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
So cute!
Wolfspirit44 chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
I can't even begin to describe how utterly enthralled I am with this story. It is utterly amazing. In these past few days reading this, I've cried until I couldn't cry any more, laughed until I though I was going to pass out, and smiled untiI thought my face was going to fall off. This story had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, and it was a perfect balance of humor, action, suspense, and adventure. You are a splendid writer, and I can not wait to see what else is going to happen with this amazing story. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I hope for many more tears, laughs, and smiles from this story.
And when I mean tears, I mean good ones.
Pikky pig chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
OMMMMGGGGGGG FUUUUU! WHERES YHE REST.
red neo ranger chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
Loved it wish u finished it if this was the prequel to naruto I watch it
Yasujiro Kochiyo chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
Where's the rest?!
Please updateeee!
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
It says TBC! please C! :ccc

I miss your stories so much
DictatorPandaCha chapter 27 . 10/26/2014
This story. How can I praise it enough? I'm the type of lazy individual who usually doesn't comment on a fic unless it's special, but I've reviewed this multiple times. It's fantastic and lovely and extremely well-written.

This story is my preferred canon for Minato and Kushina. I enjoy how you've taken characters who are familiar when they're older, but their youthful selves are so unique to this fic and I love them. I love Minato and his awkward genius-ness and how he doesn't seem to realize how talented and special he really is. I love Kushina and her passionate liveliness, and how she is hiding her pain with laughs and loudness and while Naruto may look like his father, his personality is very much his mother's. I love Kakashi and Sakumo and Jiraiya and Mikoto and Fugu-face, and Ren and all the characters presented this far.

It's been years since this fic has been updated, so I won't expect a completed ending anytime soon. And I'm sure begging for just one more chapter wouldn't do much if you're busy with life stuff (which happens) or you've hit writer's block or lost interest or whatever happened. But I really enjoy what you've written this far and I will continue to return and reread this story many more times in the future. Now that Mikoto is pregnant with Itachi and Orochimaru has fled Konoha, the ball is definitely moving plotwise. I would love to watch Minato and Kushina's relationship deepen even further, especially because it means there is only several more years until Naruto and his generation is born. But this story is about those two specifically, and I have been more than happy reading about them and watching them grow.

Thanks for all your work. This fic is one of the best I've read and it is one of my favorites, which is why I always return to it.

DictatorPandaChan
Guest chapter 27 . 10/22/2014
I love this! Read it in a day. The flow of events was not too fast or dragging. Just right! Hope you would make more minato x kushina stories! I love them!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
This was a really great story, I hope you will continue it, at least to the point where Minato becomes Hokage.
Please send me messages chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
nice ending
great story
great adventure
had been avoiding it thinking it was 100% just romance until I saw the review count
Loyal reader chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
This is a wonderfully crafted story and is a marvilous readi hope you continue writing such stories. ( especially ones about kushina and minato. Favourite couple) this is a great story and I hope you continue writing.

Kind regards,
Loyal reader.
Hevith de Zar chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Just as the two au beginning to strengthen their friendship come Chunin exams ...

Buehh, Encatada I read everything, even the way they were promoted, no matter if there is much romance in between as one would like, I always thought that the important thing is to live it. see how they came to be what they are, not who loved the overnight with absolute passion for the work of the Holy Spirit.

I like it. Although Minato feel unsafe at any time, afraid of hurting Kushina, he always manages to get points on your heart.
Hevith de Zar chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I must admit, always find a way to compugir my craz├│n, breaking it, and re-unite. Reading their stories is wonderful. I've never been very fond of Minato or Kushina. No more than to see them as the parents of Naruto, but you fic I've realized that their love story is as interesting as the others.

I really like the way it develops, fluidly, without situations look forced. Everything has a purpose and a reason from the beginning.

Plus they do not Minato's life, or his image, something perfect. Yes, it is popuplar, yes, he's a genius, but it's just a matter of status. All repeto treat you well, not to get into trouble simply, however, is only as Kushina. Who, despite possessing the beauty that only a woman can possess Uzushiogakure not stand out precisely why, or their hidden talents, but by being a rude and rebellious girl who wants to stay away.

And I'm even happier that you're going to do a sweet and romantic fic. Sometimes even I, a fan of the tragedy, liked the fluff.
Hi chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
HOLY SHEET WHERE ARE YOU I S2G
THIS STORY IS AMAZING OH MY GOD
YOY HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME. WHY. ARE YOU OKAY. I HOPE YOU ARE. I BEG YOU TO PLEASE COME BACK AND- PLEASSEEEE
Haitorei chapter 27 . 9/20/2014