Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Hijokugei chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
The ending. It was AWESOME. AUgh, I had goosebumps after reading it!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really like this story! I haven't read any really good Minato/Kushina stories in awhile(for some reason i think that i spelled that word wrong). Anyway, I love the way you portrayed Kushina, I also like the how she wouldn't cut her hair anymore because Minato said he liked it long:D Please keep up the good work! If you stop writing half way through like some people do, I will be very disappointed:( Keep writing on!
Tea Canner chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Hi, thank you for writing chapters this long! It's excellent and very enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this goes next. And the bit about the long hair is sweet.
Lady Tima chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
YAY! New Chappie!

This was so astoundingly awesome! I loved the character development Kushina has underwent, and the plot is so satisfyingly well written.

What made me go AW! Was the last few paragraphs of the chapter. The last sentence made my heart happy )
JumpingBeans480 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Oh that was so sweet! Now I can understand why her hair was so long.

Please update soon!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Aw great chapter :) and Yay she became genin. hehe looks like she's starting to crush on him :)

Great chapter, can't wait for the next! :)
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Ha, you're really good at writing other pairings too!

Lovely ending here!
alwaysNaruHina chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
great chapter as always. This story is really worth waiting for, you'll update in weekly basis or may be twice a week, won't you? I'm glad. So, I guess I'll see you soon
UchihaLover chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Aww! Minato was such a good kid! I love the ending here, too. Please update soon!
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i must compliment you ... theres not many people that can write in a style i appreciate and you did please update quickly i love where the stories going
SenpenBanka29 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I am absolutely loving this story so far. As per usual with your writing, everyone is so perfectly in character, and the relationship between Minato and Kushina is downright adorable and very well-conveyed. Truly excellent; your writing is top-notch.

Just thought I'd point out a small typo: when Minato asks, "So... what techniquesdo you know?", there's a missing space between techniques and do.

Keep at it. I can't wait to read more!
TheBathman chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
God damn I want to read more :'( This is going to my story alert. I'll just consider this as canon to manga and anime now, seriously... this turned out way better then I thought it would, just keep it up.
Gina chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Aw... that is SO sweet! I'm loving this! A part of me wants to speed things up, and it's hard to wait, but it's actually great to see their relationship developing! Thanks for the update, please keep it up!
Saw is sad chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
are you from the planet awesome story because if you're not i'd be amazed REALLY GOOD STORY X10 thank you
Hitomi Star chapter 2 . 1/15/2010