Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Lil' DeiDei chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
This story is amazing! I love the way you portray Minato and Kushina, although she is a little confusing to say the least. I have read many of your other stories as well but this is my favorite. I await your next update with great anticipation although I know not to rush you, even if I do want to know what happens next. Don't make the ending to sad or sappy please!

By the way, Kushina's grammar is great. I loved the part when Minato was like "should I correct her? No, she punches hard."
yay chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Hi Silvershine I have always enjoyed reading your stories and was looking forward to new kakasaku stories after HOC but I am very much pleasently surprised with this new story with diffrent characters. As always this looks to be another epic story which I am looking forward to reading more of! yay thank you for all your lovely stories and can't wait for more! Know that your wonderful work is very much appreciated! :)
Katey123 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Haha poor Minato! I loved the idea for the first Chunnin test! I didn't think of him putting a genjutsu on the examiners either! Great work as always! This is fast becoming one of my favourite stories! :)
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Great chater! loved it :) Its nice that Minato and Kushina are friends...well kinda friends...lol and omgosh mianto cheated lol

please update soon! :)
m.w chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I love this story. There's absolutely no angst whatsoever (although I know that will definitely come later since we all know what the future holds), and instead there's just simple childhood innocence, fluff, and child-like humor (which is very sweet and amusing). It's like having fabulously creamy, rich ice cream once a week, which I'm so glad for! It definitely never fails to make my week a better one :)

Thank you so much for giving us such a lovely 3rd chapter! And most of all, thank you for updating consistently! In the once-a-week pattern, which is so incredible...
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
A lovely story. I'm really looking forward to Kushina blossoming into whom she'll become, owning more of her femininity and identity. Poor girl.

Minato is also very smartly written. I quite enjoy the sensitivity and thoughtfulness of his character. His humble attitude and grounded nature seem so very appropriate for his character. And such a lonely boy. Kushina and He really deserve some love in their lives, I hope they find it (despite what we know the future holds, and how it will repeat itself).

I'm especially enjoying the background/ancestry you give to famous names in the series. It adds a connectivity and continuity to it all.

And if the "Pervy Sage" is about, where's the future Hokkage (and hottie), Lady Tsunade, and Mr. "Elective Surgery," Orochimaru?

In all, this is superbly written. Well Done.
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Sweet! Go Kushina! I really love this story so far. She's taking so much crud because Minato is her friend. I think that's really sad, however, it's good to see Minato is sticking up for her, even willing to go as far as breaking away from people who aren't fair, like his friends and girlfriend. Wow, this chapter was so well written! I love it!

Your Mistress.
Dakky chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I Lurv this chappy :D I think this is my favourite FF by far
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
i loved this chapter! this was excellent, i felt bad for mikoto but it seems that despite everything, things are starting to get more comfortable between them i love the trick that kushina played on poor minato at the end! XD
enys chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I don't like kagura or ai -_-

But I love the story and kushina her character is so sweet she's a Brat jejeje I love her and minato character so cute
FireGoddess101 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
LOL, I love Kushina. XD
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
More fluffs plz!
Tea Canner chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Thank you for updating! Really appreciate the long chapters, develops the story well, good pace.
Saw is sad chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
SO AMAZING i'm not worthy *bows down and thank you and alot of other good things
underthefog chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I don't really follow any manga fandoms anymore, and you are the only author I still receive e-mail updates from. It's a strange thing where I really don't care too much for fan fiction or the manga anymore, but I really am loving this story. You have so little canon material to work from and yet I want this backstory to be real. I think what I enjoy most about your stories is that they really stand alone; were one to read them without having read Naruto, they would still stand as great stories. I am particularly enjoying this one and look forward to seeing what you do with it!
4,711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 314 .. Last Next »