Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Eldr-Fire chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
This story is so good! I bet Sakumo was proud of Kushina for using teamwork like that. I like how you show him as compassionate.

I had really been looking forward to this story being updated! :) It's really good and original. Also, several stories include chuunin exam sequences, but yours was fresh and not too drawn out- it was nice and short, a good size.

Their fight will be interesting! I'm looking forward to when they're older, such as when their romance is developing and then when Sakumo kills himself and Kakashi gets placed in Minato's care- if that's what you do. I bet Kushina will be able to identify with him on a different level because she's an orphan, too.

So as you can see, as a Kakashi fan I am very interested in his family's role in the story, but you have also gotten me interested in Kushina in a way I never have been before. Great story!

Eldr
Riku Uzumaki chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Minato vs Kushina... this is gonna be filled with lots of drama and is gonna be one helluva fight!
wisdom-jewel chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
poor Kushina
Nemrut chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Great idea for the chunin exam, I liked the thought that during the war it would be Konoha only and the way this test was set up was refreshing and new.

As always it leaves me wanting for more.
thats a freakin riot chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I LOVE IT

i hope u can update more, its getting pretty suspensuful even though its subtle, i can still feel that major action will soon be happening!

keep up the GREAT work :)
from france chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
ils sont trop mignons! nice chapter!
Kesshichan chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Great story! I love it. Minato and Kushina are perfect. I absolutely love how Kushina a like a female Naruto.
Alexxa chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
new chapter, SUGOI! .

ngl, i am fascinated and obsessed with this fic.

you are a talented writer and i hope to read more from you in the future )
WanderingAround chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
this chapter was amazing like always.. :P

Looking forward to scarlet scroll && i hope

you'll update soon!
star chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
wonderfully executed - the ending was so funny! minato and kushina's relationship is really budding - i just love these two! seeing the older generation as young kids is really fun - having a young jiraiya fight kakashi's dad was downright hilarious!

i canot wait for chapter 4! i'm so excited i think i'll burst! *burst* XD
star chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
i think it's great how you communicate with your readers/fans with the updates - it triples my excitement for upcoming (or current) fics, teehee. i can't wait for scarlet scroll - bring on the angst! as for chapter 2 of TGFW, i think you've done a great job balancing the humor and drama (AS USUAL XD) - minato and kushina's angsty backgrounds really mirror naruto's, which is really fitting b/c that sometimes is the way life is being a repetitive cycle most of the time. i really liked the way kushina's 'ineptitude' doesn't stem from inability but unawareness - now that we know she has these advanced techniques, she's so kickass!

will read on!
star chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
you rock, girl! i love the characterizations of everyone, particularly minato and kushina (of course). this fic is absolutely promising - i think your take on it sounds most plausible and original by far. will read on!
demonesszen chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
I lost interest in the Naruto manga a while ago, and being fairly new characters, I would normally not bother to read a story about Minato and Kushina. However, because it is your writing, I started reading it and enjoyed it and will continue reading it. You are one of my favorite fic authors of any fandom. Best wishes for you and your writing now and in the future!
alwaysNaruHina chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
nice chapter, the next will be out soon, right?
Kat chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
First off - i love this story to small edible bits - as i do most of your works (the others i simply find very good) - though this is the first time im commenting and its to fret XD

Its about a piece of the storyline, (im actually not sure thats what its called, but forgive my english - its not my native _'), the thing is - you have minatos team already formed with jiraya as their sensei from the very biginning of the story, at wich point they are still at the academy, when they shouldve been sorted into teams only after they graduated and became genin. And while ill still be content with the explanation that it was simply more convenient that way for your story - id be much happier if you found a way to explain that inconsistency in later chapters XD

...pretty please