Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh my gosh that was one of the best introductions to Kushina I've ever read! Very well done, sir! Bravo! I could feel the pain in her heart when she talked about her mother being taken into the street. Poor thing.

I'm glad that you've decided to write something outside of your usual Kakashi/Sakura stories, however, you are a real master at putting two people together that I would normally not associate as a couple.

Great work and I eagerly anticipate your next chapter!

Your Mistress.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Ooh.

That's one depressing chapter one.

Why is Minato already in a team if he hasn't graduated?
Gentlewatersoul chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow oh wow, I hope this isn't a one shot. I really hope it's not. I've never even really read a Minato/Kushina, but I find that I'm already hoping to read more of yours.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
excellent story, you portrayed realism so well here.

Women,” Jiraiya grunted in a derisive tone, as if it was all Minato needed to know. “It is the purpose of their gender to confuse and abuse us men. Never forget how heartless they are, Minato. When a woman says no, she means ‘do the dishes first’ and when she says yes, she means ‘until I change my mind’, and if you don't figure out their secret code they'll get upset and blame you for everything. Don't try to understand what motivates their strange brand of female logic. Better men than us have tried and gone mad in the process.”

that cracked me up.