Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Please send me messages chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
nice ending
great story
great adventure
had been avoiding it thinking it was 100% just romance until I saw the review count
Loyal reader chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
This is a wonderfully crafted story and is a marvilous readi hope you continue writing such stories. ( especially ones about kushina and minato. Favourite couple) this is a great story and I hope you continue writing.

Kind regards,
Loyal reader.
Hevith de Zar chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Just as the two au beginning to strengthen their friendship come Chunin exams ...

Buehh, Encatada I read everything, even the way they were promoted, no matter if there is much romance in between as one would like, I always thought that the important thing is to live it. see how they came to be what they are, not who loved the overnight with absolute passion for the work of the Holy Spirit.

I like it. Although Minato feel unsafe at any time, afraid of hurting Kushina, he always manages to get points on your heart.
Hevith de Zar chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I must admit, always find a way to compugir my craz├│n, breaking it, and re-unite. Reading their stories is wonderful. I've never been very fond of Minato or Kushina. No more than to see them as the parents of Naruto, but you fic I've realized that their love story is as interesting as the others.

I really like the way it develops, fluidly, without situations look forced. Everything has a purpose and a reason from the beginning.

Plus they do not Minato's life, or his image, something perfect. Yes, it is popuplar, yes, he's a genius, but it's just a matter of status. All repeto treat you well, not to get into trouble simply, however, is only as Kushina. Who, despite possessing the beauty that only a woman can possess Uzushiogakure not stand out precisely why, or their hidden talents, but by being a rude and rebellious girl who wants to stay away.

And I'm even happier that you're going to do a sweet and romantic fic. Sometimes even I, a fan of the tragedy, liked the fluff.
Hi chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
HOLY SHEET WHERE ARE YOU I S2G
THIS STORY IS AMAZING OH MY GOD
YOY HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME. WHY. ARE YOU OKAY. I HOPE YOU ARE. I BEG YOU TO PLEASE COME BACK AND- PLEASSEEEE
Haitorei chapter 27 . 9/20/2014
Haitorei chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
For such a genius, he's quite dense, eh? :)
Haitorei chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
Very good story. I really like the narrative style.
Honestly it almost feels like a Harry Potter vibe.

Most Minato stories aren't great because he was so talented it feels like there's no real plot or challenge, but your story overcomes this quite well.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Nice!
Rorudesu-chan chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
I'm so glad I found this story! The writing is so clean and fresh. The characterization is just wonderful. I love how you portray Minato's and Kushina's, and everyone else's characters!

Will there be more?

x Roru
Oldest Soul chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
when you publish your own book, send me a copy. I want to be the first to read it.
Kriss1989 chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
Read this in one day. Bravo, well done.
RykOakwine chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
A remarkable story which was far better before it started trying to shoehorn the (fairly recent) canon revelations about Kushina and Whirlpool and the Kyubi.

The canon stuff is so poorly conceived that it simply isn't possible to make it read well, to make it make sense.

12 years after the 4th Hokage gave his life to "defeat" the Kyubi and no one knows anything about Kushina? Canon made up these super ninja from whirlpool, not only are they super fuinjustsu artists but they all have freakish stamina, they have hige chakra reserves, they have specially potent chakra that makes them suitable to be jinchuriki, blah blah. It's terrible. It's do contrived that it's laughably bad.

The worst part of the canon stupidity is the damage it does to otherwise outstanding stories like this one. The only way this story could work was to make Minato so utterly bland and uncaring about eveyone around him that he would accept people's equivocation and evasions about things no real person would accept without question. Like "why is the Hokage's wife meeting with you, Kushina? " and "why was the 9 tails jinchuriki left in a shity orphanage instead of raised by the Hokage's family?

Or "why is Minato so emotionless that he doesn't even seem human"? Though that part is pretty canon authentic considering how inhuman the canon character's motivations are. I mean, really, even Naruto doesn't act like any kind of real person.

This story was 100% better before introducing all the wretched Shippudden crap that is so poorly done in canon, it really was good! Then it turned into eh... okay, I suppose.

And that's such a shame. It really should have, could have, been far superior to the source material by blazing its own path.

Recommended, but with the caveat that it's dragged down by efforts to keep the terrible canon Kushina, jinchuriki, whirlpool, Masked Man, crap instead of going its own way.
Itherael chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Outstanding!

- Frank
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
...I hate Minato's home life.
Also: Somehow I see the SasuNaru/NaruSasu in this. I don't knooowwwww...!
4,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »