Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Val-Vale chapter 1 . 5/21/2021
10 years have passed since the last update. I burned my eyelashes searching the internet for a continuation in case there was one that was on another platform, because this fic is beautiful and I really need to know how everything will continue to develop, but I did not find anything. I just want to say that I loved EVERYTHING about this fic. I love Kushina's interaction with Minato so much, this is exactly my headcanon. I mean, that's really how I imagined each of them would be on their own and together in their relationship: Minato's kindness and patience, and Kushina's fire and goodness. It's all perfect, thank you very much for writing this masterpiece. I hope one day to see that this fic is finished, I will wait years and decades if it is so, I just want you to know dear author that you have won a loyal follower and that I will wait forever if is necessary.
MissChih chapter 1 . 5/10/2021
Omg, tks for this story! It’s so cute! I wish this was canon, anyway, for me this is their true love story
Truck-Sama chapter 2 . 3/1/2021
This is very cute
Concha8 chapter 3 . 2/17/2021
If anyone’s going to be a pervert, it’s going to be Shikaku. He didn’t ask Shikamaru to hide his… smut.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2021
yeah i take it back, i don't like minato either, fuck this nonsense
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2021
yanno i like Minato, but Kushina is kind of a fucking drag
OstaraNight chapter 27 . 2/5/2021
I love this story

A favorite part... "Inoichi was disgusted nevertheless. Not only was being whipped by an eight year old taking its toll, but losing to someone who didn't even know what game they were playing had to be pretty demoralising."... this was so funny and made me laugh.
And then Minato not wanting/seeing himself as Kushina's keeper and making up with her (the apologies!) at the end is so good. This fic is totally cannon for me now, as it's so much better and still fits so well.

The depth of the story and writing just make this stand out so much and I love it completely.
solomon0814 chapter 15 . 2/3/2021
smell
OstaraNight chapter 13 . 1/26/2021
Every time Kushina calls him Yellow Flasher I can't help but giggle. My favorite thing.
OstaraNight chapter 12 . 1/26/2021
Oh no...Minato encouraging Kushina to date someone else... at least we know where naruto got his love oblivious-ness from. I am completely in love with this fic. It is so thoughtful and how it explores so many emotions and the story is so dang good. Such beautiful writing too. Thank you so much for sharing this and I'm so excited to continue reading.
OstaraNight chapter 2 . 1/22/2021
Omg, I'm only 2 chapters in and I'm completely in love with this story. The writing is so wonderful!
GreatDayBG chapter 27 . 1/2/2021
I am late to the party... But thank you for writing this. I hope you are doing well.
Moonflier chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
Gosh this is fantastic. The writing, the tense moments actually made me feel tense, and their relationship. Even though I normally get bored and bogged down by military stuff, even THAT was fantastic and enjoyable. You’ve got such a fun writing style. Now I know this will probably never update and I think I can be somewhat content with that,... thanks for the ride
Guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2020
I don’t know if this will end of reaching anyone but thank you for writing this fic. I don’t know what I could add that hasn’t been said before, but this is so beautifully written. Each chapter kept me on the edge of my seat, I loved how you characterized Minato and Kushina, and you did a fantastic job not only worldbuilding but also later incorporating canon in where you could. Chapter 27 feels pretty final, kudos to you. Good luck with whichever projects you’ve undertaken in the time since you posted this.
SoSymmetrical chapter 27 . 12/13/2020
This fic is my headcanon
4,969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »