Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
aleandros137 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Ugh, I feel so conflicted. On one hand I feel kind of bad for Ren, he was a nice guy and he really didn't do anything that bad to get his heart broken like that, but on the other hand, Minato and Kushina are finally revealing their relationship to everyone! Yay!... I swear I'm a totally straight male
aleandros137 chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
Kushina's such a tsundere! (Insert totally manly fanboy squeal right here)
aleandros137 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Awww, that's so cute and that's a big deal coming from me. Only the warmest and fuzziest moments cane make me react like that.
he IS a vampire chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
GO DIE IN A HOLE OROCHIMARU. IN SoUND OR SOMETHING. YOU CREEPY PEDOPHILIC SNAKE.

so I've fallen in love w/this story... theres really nothing like it out there, and it's written really well.
DiaSphere chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
Sad that this is the ending (for now) but I don't really put my hopes up, it's 3 years already. But I wanted to say I really loved your fic, it was sweet, realistic and with lots of adventure and social life. I really enjoyed reading it. Thx.
DiaSphere chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
*facepalm* Minato, please hear what your sweetheart is saying " Orochimaru is so guilty
DiaSphere chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
"What father would make his own child into a monster?" Oh the irony
flowerpower55 chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
I want the rest! Please please please please please!
DiaSphere chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Well after this chapter I have the urgent feeling to throw Minato into a wall and that will mean something, because he is my favourite. He's really dense isn't he? and then he SUPPORTS Sarutobi, oh my oh my...
JFDragonFire chapter 27 . 8/10/2014
I read this a while ago and loved it. Completely awesome! From the looks of it this story seems complete. Good job! I really enjoyed this Fan Fiction! Thanks for writing it.
JF :)
A Long Time Fan chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
I've been following this story since the day you posted it. I've fallen in love with this fanfiction and the pairing all over again every time I re read the chapters you have posted. I hope you return one day.
Dynamite on Cure chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
Oh the irony...
Sir/Madam, when you apply for authorship, please be sure to add to your resume the title "assassin" and "torture expert" because your story has killed my feels in multiple ways.
Can't wait for chapter 28.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Minato is supposed to be calm, innocent, and level-headed. I don't think you made the right decision to have him date girls he doesn't really like as it contradicts his character and have him easily say 'i like you' to a girl such as in chapter 9. Minato also shouldn't raise his voice and gets irritated that easily.
Yorozuya chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
I like how you characterized Minato and Kushina. You can see that Naruto got his pig-stubborn-headedness, kindness and determination from Kushina and got, from what I can see, Minato's ...stupidity/simple-mindedness (in terms of everything not ninja...) and his ninja talent.

It's really cool how you created a back story for them both. I never thought to think maybe some of the stupidity came from Minato, from what all the hubbub in canon.
IntoTheDeep27 chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Are you going to update this story? I really think you should becuase its great! I hope you haven't forgotten about all the FANS and PEOPLE that enjoy this story. Not updating for like three years is a little too much. If you're on a hiatus I think you should at LEAST update your profile and say you are. Even if you're quitting you should put that on your profile.
4,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »