Reviews for The Girl From Whirlpool
Mrsmoonylupin13 chapter 27 . 12/5/2020
Wow, you are such a brilliant writer with a beautiful knack for painting in such vivid details in your writing. I hope where ever you are, you are doing good. Your writing has been a great source of entertainment for me during this quarantine and I am so glad to have discovered your stories. Stay safe and thank you.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/21/2020
I read this like a book.
Your writing is amazing, I miss this story so much! Hope you're well. Thank you for what you have given us so far!
melancholic town chapter 27 . 11/8/2020
So, what can I say? this is absolutely perfect, and an amazing piece of well-written fanfiction that it's really hard to find out there.

I know this isn't going to be updated (probably), and I was scared as I was reading the last chapter because there were a lot of things that needed to be treated, more importantly, Kushina and Minato's relationship after he learned her truth. I was sad, because there was NO WAY that was going to be solved anymore. I'll never knowand then you just finished (even if you didn't intending to by that time) this fanfic resolving that. This is not completed, but I can take this masterpiece as an ending, and I want to thank you so much because of it.

I'll never get bored of reading this, this human situations applied in a fictional Shinobi world full of death and blood. Their personalities were so well-written. I justthank you for the experience.

I don't know if you'll read this, but you did an amazing job. I couldn't just not let a review.
Ihatestudying chapter 27 . 10/13/2020
IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR AN UPDATE?
bichenta chapter 27 . 10/1/2020
I think Kishimoto must hire you to write canon. As everything you write, this is fantastic. I fell in love with your humble, ingenuous and fool Minato and this lovely, strong and idiot Kushina. It's so nice how you insert others characters in the story like a hint of canon, every little piece fits so well, like Sakumo tellibg Kakashi that he would have to wear mask all his life because of the wind. Or when you mention Tenzou.
I think you have a strong storyboard here. the Whirlpool background and Hatake Sakumo parts are
very interesting. It made me curious. What kind of mission did Sakumo failed to led him to suicide? I never stopped to think about this until I read your fanfic.
Well, it's incredible. Thank you for your work
No chapter 27 . 8/19/2020
This was so awesome. I know you said "TBC" and you're probably NOT continuing it, but it's fine, author, because you've done a great job. Reading this felt like ACTUALLY finishing a manga and having the "damn-I-need-more-but-its-just-perfect-and-its-done" feeling. From their childhood till this point, everything was like a big journey and a peek into minato namikaze's head. The characterisation was so, so good, and it was just PERFECT. Forgive me iff my compliments don't make sense Im just-idk how to be feeling this was great.
I mean idk if they're dying in this universe since its an AU and its actually great in hindsight that you left it here even thought I'd have liked more fluff.
Thank you so much for this wonderful story, and wherever you are, I hope you've not updated because you're leaving the story here because you feel its perfect/having a writer's block (which is bad but things could be worse ;-;) and that you're staying happy and healthy 3
Mystique-gal chapter 27 . 8/10/2020
Simply beautiful
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 27 . 8/4/2020
Ah as much as I'd like this story to continue, this was probably the best place to stop it without actually completing it.
Another fantastic fic! I think you might be my favorite author, legitimately! Hope you're doing well
arodreader chapter 27 . 7/21/2020
It makes me sad that this story will never have an official ending (cause it is by far the best fanfic I’ve ever read... ever), but I suppose the last chapter is conclusion enough. Thank you for this masterpiece, I’ll reread it forever.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/19/2020
This hits me right in the feels. You did such an amazing job with this, and it's truly one of the best MinaKushi fics out there. Since I've given up all hope of you ever returning to it, I just want you to know that you are an amazing writer, and that this fic will always be one of my favourites.
Elena chapter 27 . 6/18/2020
Damn.. i wish this continued..
Guest chapter 27 . 6/15/2020
I love this storyyy
StoryArchive2020 chapter 26 . 5/26/2020
I loved this. It wasn't something I thought I needed, but damn. You're an amazing author. Your characterizations are unique yet still so believable. I really felt like you showed us who Minato and Kushina were. It's beautiful. I hope you are really proud of what you've accomplished. It's obvious you worked very hard on this. It left me wanting to stick with them for a bit longer, lol, but thank you for giving us the ending that you did. I hope that you achieve all the peace, success, and fortune that you desire.
CunkToad chapter 27 . 5/17/2020
While you wrote "TBC" at the end of this chapter, I personally feel like this works as an ending.

Yes, you never marked it as "complete" either and you obviously dropped the story but all things considered...

this is as good as any place to end the story and let canon/the reader fill in the blanks.

So probs for the story.

It's exceptionally well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
I wonder how you're doing now, hope you're alright and doing stuff you love
4,969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »