Reviews for The Condition to Tutoring Harry Potter
annette-ella chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Great Story
Godiva9 chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
A truly brilliant story, I really enjoyed the character interactions and the plot! Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely tale! : )
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
awww... it's simply romantic..
thank you for that wonderful story...
EverydayMagic17 chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
SQUEEE!
BlueSerpentTongue chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
awwwwwwww. they're so sweet.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
I'm currently grinning and squealing almost like Luna Lovegood - only lacking of elegance of course! Hahahahaha! Your story and plot is amazing! I love your wordings and thanks to you, I have a thing for Roger/Harry now. It is sooooooo fucking sweet, vanilla (and c'mon I'm not a vanilla type of girl since I like intense, dark story that screams 'forbidden') and just overall fluffy! It's a light-hearted feeling that leaves me very a very jubilant contton-like feeling. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward for another story like and hopefully, it's the same coupling as well. It's a nice change. I don't remember the last time I feel like this after reading a fiction. I appreciate your effort and thank you so much!
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
This story was splendid can’t believe it is over.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
My word this story was fantastic I’m sorry to see it come to an end.
6jayc6 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I've read this story at least a hundred dozen times. I really really adore this story. I was sceptical about the pairing as I've never considered it before. However I found it absolutely adorable. I enjoyed the pace and how the whole thing played out. I love that it was so quick and unrealistic. I loved that Sirius lived. I also love that you kept them in character and that there wasn't so much bashing (although I love a good bash this was really well done). I hope you have gathered that I really love this story and wish that maybe there was I don't know another? a continuing? but I understand that some things just shouldn't drag. Anywho reading this made my day and it felt good to laugh and grin like a loon in the library on my laptop after a day of lectures. Thank you and just thought I'd let you know that you are an awesome person :D
JokeforDead chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I believe it was a really nice, sweet story. I love it! *beams* Thanx author, you are great! *wink, wink*
bloodedlife94 chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
This is the first story i have read with this pair and i must say, I was pleasantly surprised. You have done an absolutely fantastic job of making the pair super cute and i love super cute pairings :) kudos to you 3
Kitty Savella chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
This was great...so great, in fact, that I didn't even realize that it was 3:30am when I finished. Good on you.
Kitty Savella chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Awww, wonderful present for any occasion.
Kitty Savella chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Very hot and sexy.
Kitty Savella chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
This chapter ended on a decidedly yummy note...rowr!
575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »