Reviews for The Condition to Tutoring Harry Potter
Qryste chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You're back! You're really back! I'm so glad! And what a great way to kick off your triumphant return!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Loving the story already. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
pinkyroo chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, I can tell that this story will be really interesting! :D I can't wait to see what happens to Harry & Roger during this story so, update soon! :D favourites & alert
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I'm so glad to see a new story from you. I really enjoy Kamerreon's Challenges. Having Roger Davies paired with Harry will be a novel experience and I can't wait to see how Ravenclaw Roger views Harry.
deactivated.ameths chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
ah!

first let me say how HAPPY! i am that you are back! yea! have a cookie haha :)

interesting pairing i must say that this is definitely a rare pairing. it'll be nice to see what comes of it. also, i like this harry that has the world down to the t because...it makes for a good plot first, and also i just like all the cynical sarcastic harry potters in the world.

can't wait for the next chapter.
Cari Marie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
O! I like this story alot! I like how serene Harry is and how prideful Roger is. So many teenage boys are like that :D I also like how Harry is good friends with Luna. I think they make a great pair. Kudos!

May inspiration and free time flow,

Cari Marie
vodoodollz chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Lol, this is great and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I see that it has a simular (basic; bare-basics) plot to koukou debut. Wonder what you've been reading lately? Lol. Anyway, another marvelous story and a great start. Please update again soon, I can't wait to see how you will play this out.
Fei88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I'm so happy to see that you are well enough to start writing again. I am a huge fan of your work and am greatly looking forward to reading anything you post. I hope you continue to feel better, and know that you have a loyal fanbase ready to give you full support.

Keep on truckin' (lol), Fei.
leo03 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was a really intriguring first chapter!

I'm definatly going to be reading more, to know why Harry put that condition up!

Hope to read more!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Poor Roger he should know that we all fall in love with harry lol I love ur harry btw (no pun intended :D) he's all sarcastic an mysterious :D please update soon!
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Good beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
dead feather chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
If this was canon upto this point, what an earth made Harry make that request?
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love rare pairings. Roger Davies is definitely a rarely mentioned character in the HP series so I'm having fun with this. I mean, characters with little "screen time," as it were, have the most room to shape without changing the character inexplicably. Anyway, good luck with this and thanks for sharing.
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was a very good beginning. It leaves so much open and sucks you in. I really hope you continue this and I can't wait to see what you have in store for Harry and poor Roger next. :)

Huggles,