Reviews for The Condition to Tutoring Harry Potter
RRW chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Welcome back! I wonder what Harry is hiding? I can't wait for the next chapter, but I do hope Harry uses his new potion knowledge to do something about Umbridge!
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
*Giggles* I adore it...pure and simple, this fic is one of your best and its only been two chapters! Poor Roger is falling so hard, so fast...the boy won't know what hit him will he?

Alex
PinkBunnysWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I adore this story and how sarcastic and deeply amusing harry is,i am such a fan of cynical i am proud of everything i'm doing, confident harry
pinkyroo chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Liking this chapter so far. :D It's nice that you have finished the story and you only need to do a check-up on them! Can't wait for the next, thank you for updating :D
Qryste chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You're back! You're really back! I'm so glad! And what a great way to kick off your triumphant return!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Loving the story already. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
pinkyroo chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, I can tell that this story will be really interesting! :D I can't wait to see what happens to Harry & Roger during this story so, update soon! :D favourites & alert
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I'm so glad to see a new story from you. I really enjoy Kamerreon's Challenges. Having Roger Davies paired with Harry will be a novel experience and I can't wait to see how Ravenclaw Roger views Harry.
deactivated.ameths chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
ah!

first let me say how HAPPY! i am that you are back! yea! have a cookie haha :)

interesting pairing i must say that this is definitely a rare pairing. it'll be nice to see what comes of it. also, i like this harry that has the world down to the t because...it makes for a good plot first, and also i just like all the cynical sarcastic harry potters in the world.

can't wait for the next chapter.
Cari Marie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
O! I like this story alot! I like how serene Harry is and how prideful Roger is. So many teenage boys are like that :D I also like how Harry is good friends with Luna. I think they make a great pair. Kudos!

May inspiration and free time flow,

Cari Marie
vodoodollz chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Lol, this is great and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I see that it has a simular (basic; bare-basics) plot to koukou debut. Wonder what you've been reading lately? Lol. Anyway, another marvelous story and a great start. Please update again soon, I can't wait to see how you will play this out.
Fei88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I'm so happy to see that you are well enough to start writing again. I am a huge fan of your work and am greatly looking forward to reading anything you post. I hope you continue to feel better, and know that you have a loyal fanbase ready to give you full support.

Keep on truckin' (lol), Fei.
leo03 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was a really intriguring first chapter!

I'm definatly going to be reading more, to know why Harry put that condition up!

Hope to read more!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Poor Roger he should know that we all fall in love with harry lol I love ur harry btw (no pun intended :D) he's all sarcastic an mysterious :D please update soon!
Lazielow chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Good beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »