Reviews for The Condition to Tutoring Harry Potter
leo03 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was a really intriguring first chapter!

I'm definatly going to be reading more, to know why Harry put that condition up!

Hope to read more!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Poor Roger he should know that we all fall in love with harry lol I love ur harry btw (no pun intended :D) he's all sarcastic an mysterious :D please update soon!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Good beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
dead feather chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
If this was canon upto this point, what an earth made Harry make that request?
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love rare pairings. Roger Davies is definitely a rarely mentioned character in the HP series so I'm having fun with this. I mean, characters with little "screen time," as it were, have the most room to shape without changing the character inexplicably. Anyway, good luck with this and thanks for sharing.
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was a very good beginning. It leaves so much open and sucks you in. I really hope you continue this and I can't wait to see what you have in store for Harry and poor Roger next. :)

Huggles,

Alex
Blankspades chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I can't wait for more!
lazycrazykitten chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Hey darling! Good to see you back writing again. You really are so talented. Just remember to not put to many stories on your plate, I think that may had been part of your problem last time. Too many stories means too much stress, even if they all are fabulous. Well, as always, great work and I can't wait for more!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
oh that was amazing! I'm so glad to see another fic from you! Hope you post again soon!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
As usual you have an amazing idea that you turn in a captivating story. I really can't wait for the next chapter.

So far its amazing!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I'm eager to see where this goes. I haven't seen this pair before.
miadragonlover chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Awe! Cute chappie! I cannot wait until there's more! Are you doing this for Kay's rare pair challenge? It looks like its going to be really good!

rah
RockinHeaven chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, a great start you did there. I never thought about Harry paired up with Roger, you got my interest now. Keep on writing like this )!
Basill chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Update asap plz!
SexySevie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is really good so far! I hope you continue it, I can't wait for the next chapter!
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »