Reviews for What Love Is
Hysterical Ink chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You know that moment when you fangirl too hard, and your cheeks hurt because you can't stop smiling? Yeah, that just happened.

You hit the nail on the head with every single one of the relationships you wrote about. I loved Morgana's view on Merlin; that's exactly how I picture them! Some people say that they don't work together, but in that short paragraph you captured exactly why they do. Sadly, as you mentioned in the note, these pairings don't work for long..

But the last one, oh my gosh. I find it hard to explain to people why I ship Arthur/Merlin. It's like a gay-for-each-other-but-not-actually-gay sort of thing that I can't quite describe. (For me, it's the same concept of Sherlock/John.) But that was great, and explained perfectly why they work together.

Anyways, let's move on from my rambles... Awesome fic, great job!
portionss-forfoxes chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Adored this! Obvi the Merlin/Arthur was my favorite (because, um, it's Merlin/Arthur), but next to that I really loved your take on Gwen/Lancelot, how he is the perfect balance for her. It's funny looking back years after this was written and still believing Lancelot and Gwen should be together.

Great job!
truthinaims chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was truly spectacular. I love the different relationships and I think the ... is _ thing worked so well with the flow of the story. Also, quote from Bones awesome :D
Indigo-Typhoon chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
If someone told me that a person could write a seven-pairing fic and make it work I would have laughed. And then I read this. It was sweet, it was fluent and I loved it, so thank you for posting and if you plan to take it down for god's sake warn me so I can save a copy for private reading.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
You have explore many belivable pairing. Very in character. Now I really understand the character thought especially gwen and Morgana. Really, really great story. Really beautiful
draky chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Your view on their love really can hold water, awesome!

AG is destined but I don't like the way it development on BBC anyway, AM is so sweet.
DevonWren chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I loved this so much, the last one especially ;)

Seriously though, the last two lines made my feel all strange and funny, which is a good sign for me.

Keep up the good work, really enjoyed this, although the whole Merlin/Freya thing annoys me (that's not an insult to you, i'm just frusrated at the program).

Merthur all the way!
Muffintine chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
ONLY 6,400 miles. Haha. Man, this was amazing. You never cease to blind me with your brilliance. I SO HOPE you write *cough*Merthur*cough* in the future. :)