Reviews for Worth Every Copper
Chiisarin chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Whoa, way to be dark with Farina. But I like the almost vulnerable side that it shows, especially with the line about how she can't justify herself without "revealing more about herself than anyone needs to know"; it really juxtaposes the weakness and strength of the tough girl persona she takes on. And of course, the ending is just really sweet, like an almost happy ending or at least a new resolve for Farina. Overall, I really really like this piece.
wolfraven80 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I don't think I ever recruited Farina actually, but I so quite like this piece. It's a wonderful character study – a little sketch over her and the consequences of a single scene in the game all done up in under 500 words. How you managed to pull that off, I have no idea as I cannot be brief to save my life. ;)

Lovely as always!
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Now that I think about, Farina's pay DOES seem questionable. And if Hector and Farina support with all those other people on the battlefield watching, they could get the impression that Hector is coming onto her. I personally don't regard Hector as the very lusty type. Stupid rumours are coming from people who don't know Hector, lol. I can see someone getting the wrong idea.
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Poor Farina. Rumors are nasty little things.

Anyway, this is excellent. You expressed Farina's feelings in such a way that I really felt for her, which is excellent. And I really love the ending.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww. This is really good, and all too possible for Farina. You hit right on the ol' double standard that pretty clearly exists even in a fantasy world like Elibe. And the part with Lilina at the end was just... double aww.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Maybe it's due to FE's mostly idealistic environment, but I didn't even consider something like this. (Or perhaps I'm rather naive.) Quite nice, and the ending fits the general feel of FE, which is a good touch. Quick scans show no sign of typos, did you edit this yourself before posting? (It's a necessary step that too few, including myself, bother to take.) Thanks for writing this.