Reviews for Leaving
Captain Kari chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh my god, you made me cry. Beautiful work, i loved it.
Markhal chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh my god you made me cry. It was so sad... Just the thought Harry dies alone... You are an amazing author, thank you for the story and the emotions it vehiculed.
fluffydono chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
...the tears wouldn't stop flowing, it was a wonderful story though
diesedame chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
LOVELY! Srsly love it :)
In The Mix chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Woah.
Evci chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Its been long time since a story I read on hear made me cry, by the time I finished my eyes were all red ! Its a rely sad story, but I loved it !
animelava chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
aww dammit, that was so sad. it was well written and you had me practically bawling. i was cryin when harry died alone
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I really am glad that I read this story. I was a little confused as to whether or not Cedric was dead during most of it, but once I had that straightened out, it was beautifully written. I admit to crying throughout most of it, especially toward the end, after the Order left and it was just Harry and Cedric. Thank you.
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
oh my GOD! thats so sad! meanie.. it made me cry!
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
...That made me cry. It was so tragically romantic that I cried. Damn you; now my eyes are gonna be all puffy and red.
moonstarlover4u chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow...that was beautiful. Poor Harry. Poor Cedric. For a while I was kinda confused on if Cedric was dead, alive, a ghost, Harry was dreaming, then I continued reading and figured it out. Obviously. And as mad as I wanted to get at Cedric, I couldn't, it was just too sad. Now Ron made me wanna slap him across the face. But he usually does that for some reason. Even in the books. I just don't like him. Weird. Anywho, it was interesting to see a future!fic of if Cedric lives where it didn't end happily. Their love is doomed from the start and it's heartbreakingly sad, but beautiful at the time. Oh man, I heart this story even though I teared up. Fabulous job.
Tirranna chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
wow... that was sad
fifespice chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
thats so sad poor harry
Almon-Mercer chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Your story is extremely moving, and so sad.

You actually manage to make a cedricHarry story even more tragic... but I guess that not all story can end well...
Shattered Relampago chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
OMG that was so sad...

You did an excellent job though. At first I was confused about what happened to Cedric, but it all cleared up when you explained later on. There were a few typos, but overall a job well done!