Reviews for Leaving
Angela chapter 1 . 5/24
Muy triste,pero hermosos
Me encanto sigue escribiendo
mei101 chapter 1 . 4/9
You made me cry. This is a beautiful piece of work that I do not regret reading even if I now have tears streaming down my face in the middle of the night. This story is filled with bitter-sweet sorrow and a love that should never have been broken. The way you portrayed the relationship between Harry and Cedric is amazing and an emotional experience to read. The story is one of emotions so strong that you feel them reach you even in the loudest of moments. Harry's terminal cancer was something that fit this story perfectly with all its up and down and the bitter-sweet love. There is the emotion from Harry finally having peace as he dies with a smile on his face, almost no regrets and no reason that it won't be better on the other side. Thank you for writing this piece of beauty and love.
elizstrass chapter 1 . 2/23
Omfg. Omfg. No. I HATE YOU, BUT I ALSO LOVE YOU. WTF WAS THAT?! IS IT WEIRD THAT I'M ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW? THERE IS PAIN IN MY CHEST. LITERAL PAIN. SERIOUSLY. MY HEART PHYSICALLY HURTS. NO. NOT OKAY. I'M REALLY SAD RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU FOR BEING AN AUTHOR.

I just finished all the chapters in Leaving It All Behind. Please update that soon, I really enjoy your work. And destroy this one. Wipe it from my memory, my heart can't take anymore. It's 2:43AM and I have school in a few hours. Please don't judge me too harshly.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This was really sad. Maybe you could do one where he actually ended up joining Cedric in the afterlife instead of Cedric surviving.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Sad but written brilliantly
Captain Kari chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh my god, you made me cry. Beautiful work, i loved it.
Markhal chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh my god you made me cry. It was so sad... Just the thought Harry dies alone... You are an amazing author, thank you for the story and the emotions it vehiculed.
fluffydono chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
...the tears wouldn't stop flowing, it was a wonderful story though
diesedame chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
LOVELY! Srsly love it :)
In The Mix chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Woah.
Evci chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Its been long time since a story I read on hear made me cry, by the time I finished my eyes were all red ! Its a rely sad story, but I loved it !
animelava chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
aww dammit, that was so sad. it was well written and you had me practically bawling. i was cryin when harry died alone
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I really am glad that I read this story. I was a little confused as to whether or not Cedric was dead during most of it, but once I had that straightened out, it was beautifully written. I admit to crying throughout most of it, especially toward the end, after the Order left and it was just Harry and Cedric. Thank you.
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
oh my GOD! thats so sad! meanie.. it made me cry!
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
...That made me cry. It was so tragically romantic that I cried. Damn you; now my eyes are gonna be all puffy and red.