Reviews for Close and Closer
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
love the tension you built with abby's hurt and gibbs' comfort that he really couldn't provide. very nice. i'm new to the series, so i haven't even seen these epis, but will look forward to them :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
"I have no idea what's going to happen between Gibbs and the lawyer-lady but have an idea about what it *could* be." - OK, IMO, Mallison Hart is totally bad news for el jefe; IMO nobody who is that pretty can be good news! But I may be totally wrongly biased, having only watched each season 7 episode on my DVDs once.

"Why the interest?" Gibbs let his own gaze stray to the screen but quickly returned it to the woman beside him, his own mind doing a mental comparison of the two before he could stop it. "I've dated women before without the scrutiny." Her smile was brief but even so the sadness in it was unmistakable, matching the sadness in her eyes. "They've been scrutinised, Gibbs. You just never knew it." - Did only Abby do the scrutinising?
TuuPii chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This SO must happen .

I can't wait for season 8, but this story helped me to endure the waiting time
mktoronto chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow, the emotion and honesty in this story is mind-blowing. Love Tony's protectiveness, Abby's pain, the softness of Gibbs letting her know he cares. A lovely piece all the way around.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Good story. In spite of the fact that I enjoy the father/daughter relationship these two have onscreen, the romantic in me wishes it would be more. I adore Gibbs and think Abby is just the one to rock his world.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
awwh come on! what's the motive? jeez! totally unfair! ;) lol
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That's sweet. A little reassurance goes a long way. ;D
msucowgirl22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love it! Hope you write a sequal! I would absolutely love to see where it goes!
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Can I ask for a sequel to that one where he sees and he can, please? Pretty please?

LOVE IT, Jo!
pt21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Not on your life! No way this is the end!

Fantastic piece of angst and I'm gasping for more here!

Please!

I can beg. Would that help?

:D
WAG2002 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Fab little story, hope the writers of NCIS see what you and all GAbby fans see :-)
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This one is excellent. You've planted the seed of disception in Gibbs attention to the laywer. Yes, she is definately up to no good. And Gibbs is gonna keep a close eye on her until she tries to make her move. Poor Abbs crushing on the boss man and he can't be distracted whilst figuring out Ms. Hart's intentions. Great story!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Nice is there more?
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
PLease say there will be a sequal of sorts in the near future. :)
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow that was awesome! Please continue it! :-)