Reviews for The Honeyed Peach
Cenwyn chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
hehehehehe both chapters are awesome. A nice little twist to our shy Templar boy Cullen. Even if it wasn't with his mage crush it nice to finally see him get some nookie. And get out of his skin.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
omfg I almost died laughing
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
heehee
Erynnar chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Okay I laughed so hard all the way through this! Zev is perfect. And this has to be one of my favorite shorts ever. Oh, and Cullen is my husband. BOOBIES! OMG! Yeah. *wipes away tears of laughter*
Piceron chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
I smiled the whole way through this. I especially liked the end when Zev grabbed his butt. Totally in character for Zevran. Awesome job again.
Erynnar chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh my, I love this! And your Zev is perfection. His exchange with Sophia made me laugh. Cullen is too cute. : )
DarkMage6 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
lol

Ah, Cullen loses his virginity. So cute!
synthemesc chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Hee. I love this. Zevran is amazing here, and you're making me think I should go play a fem!mage to see what all the Cullen fuss is about :)
Digger McFoogle chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
came here from the Bioware forums, and I'll repeat this message here.

I found it very sweet, and very endearing. Not something I expect from a Cullen fic... but it worked for me. And it was funny. I was trying to keep my giggles down at many moments.
ashez2ashes chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Ha, this is really cute! I like the idea of Cullen becoming Zevran's "sidekick". :)
Woolverine chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Of course there were kittens. I bet they were fluffy blue longhairs too. Still great, still loving it.
General Junos chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
BAHAHAHAA!

OMG I love this. Love, love, love.

Wonderful job!
Naela chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Hole crap. This entire fic was hilarious!

Now I'm awaiting a Cullen/Zevran sequel :D
Minthis chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
*grin* It was a very (I am hesitant to use the word) sweet, describtion of a otherwise so delicate matter ;)

A very good brothel trip I would say, and if they keep it up Cullen might just end up as a decent and educated adult *mehehe*
NoviceFanFic chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Ah rainbows, unicorns, and kittens...the templar way :) Love it! Every bit.