Reviews for Fractured
hushnelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love the parallels between Team 7 and those other teams! It's like they're cursed though, and it's so heartbreaking.
If only Sakura could make a name for herself and find a way to break out of Tsunade's shadow in the manga...but each character has their own roles and it's true, I do believe they revolve around Sasuke.
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
It was Sasuke's fault for betraying his village, they should have continued with their lives and stop thinking about the traitor.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh god. You're a good writer but i dont agree with Sakura's pov here. Team 7 was not all about Sasuke. Sure, Kakashi might have favored Sasuke or it might be the council's mandate. But Naruto was put on Team 7 not only because he is dead last and needs to be partnered with the Rookie of the Year. It's also because of who his father was and his relationship with Kakashi. Sandaime was sentimental like that. If anything, she was the odd one on the team...the unimportant one. Anyone could be in her place...they just need to be the smartest. It could be Ino or Hinata. However, because it's Sasuke and Naruto, only Kakashi should be teaching them. The third one was just along for the ride.

And please...she should consider herself on the same level as Tsunade. Tsunade made a name for herself as the greatest medic nin in history. No one came before her. Sakura was just duplicating Tsunade's achievements and success. She was virtually useless before the Godaime taught her anything. I think, Godaime noticed her in the first place because she's crying over her teammate Sasuke and asked to be trained in order to help her "teammates". Tsunade was not fond of Sasuke. She had apprenticed Sakura because she's Naruto's teammate. At least, she can heal Naruto during missions. We all know how fond of Naruto is the Godaime. Regarding jutsus, Sakura only became powerful because of Tsunade's help. Every fighting techniques she had were Tsunade's. The banshee is not even capable of making her own jutsu. Even Naruto and Sasuke invented their own! Sakura just used Tsunade's techniques so how can she be more powerful than Tsunade? Everything was just handed to her. Remeber, Tsunade is a Senju but she doesn't have the Mokuton. So, she has to invent all her techniques from scratch. There was never a shinobi or a kunoichi known for having super-strength than Tsunade.

And, how did Sasuke betrayed her? Hello! They were never in a relationship! Only in her demented mind. Sasuke's relationship with her is the same as his relationship with Naruto. Only teammates. In fact, he hated her. With the fight at the Valley Of The End, we get to see that at least he treated Naruto as his closest friend. But he never felt anything for Sakura. Mostly, she's nothing but annoyance for him. He has never known the strong Sakura. All he can see is the fangirl one. Because, even if Sakura has grown stronger in Shippuden, she reverts to her fangirl behavior in the presence of Sasuke. She just froze...and cannot kill him even. So, Sasuke has not seen her growth, although he may have heard about it due to spies that they had.

And she should not become arrogant at being the apprentice of Tsunade. First, she is just the apprentice and not Tsunade herself. Second, Shizune is the first apprentice and she's humble.

And why cant she tell the genin who's like her? It's not because she doesnt have the heart. I think she saw how useless she really was and was horrified. Wearing make-ups? She's stupid for not telling that genin off. The kid is in the wrong profession to act like she was wrong before. It's good that with war, Akatsuki, Sasuke's betrayal woke her up that her life is not a bed of roses. And why doesnt it ever occur to her to tell her genin that acting like her would surely drive the guy away? Is it because she though that her actions before were correct? That invading other people's space is right?

And why blame her ignorance on Kakashi, Iruka, Tsunade, etc.? Team 7's curse was just coincidental. If she believes otherwise, then she has never grown up, even with her apparent growth of formidable skills. She has never taken responsibility of her own failures. She's just too comfortable to play the victim.

Im sorry. I have to stop now because i really have a lot to say about this thinking process of your Sakura. And i dont think it's healthy for me to comment about it because thinking about Sakura usually drives me bonkers. lol
zopponde chapter 1 . 2/9/2011

Having read a few of your Naruto fics, I have to say that I truly believe that you can do whatever you want in writing and get away with it. I especially admire the results of this one.
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is definitely a more realistic version to the story and far more likely to happen in a more "traditional" ninja village. Loved it, especially the fact that it was third person stream of consciousness. That choice gave it so much more depth than it would have had otherwise.
herbal abuse chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
First of all, I must applause you with the form the story the plot. For me, it's very hard to write angst in a form of pain and sorrow I'd personally like a sequel .

Smile :),

mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
good fic!
Rayneken chapter 1 . 2/18/2010

This is quite possibly one of THE best stories I have ever read. It was nostalgic and angsty and finally took a different look at the whole 'Sasuke came back to Konoha' bit. The elephant in the room parts were perfect. The whole thing gave me delightful shudders.

TillyMe chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
yay, i love this!
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Beautifully done. I'm not usually a big fan of Sakura, but this is magnificent. I particularly like the repetition, my favorite part is the "elephant in the room" bit.
MizCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
It is so true wow.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this has tinges of bitter truth and is just plain sad. well done.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very good story. I liked it a lot.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Well done. Lovely use of story structure.