Reviews for Games of description
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ha! Nice ending :)
moms2398 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Lots of grammar mistakes in this. Have someone beta for punctuation, capitalization, etc. before posting in the future.

I did like the ending and the description of how Teyla jumps as cars pass - clearly out of her element. Good idea.

MA
prudiisten chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very Good.
ghostwood77 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was a little bright light in my day, but you need to fix some grammer. I also would have loved to read Jayne's reaction to Sheppard's comment at the end. Otherwise, good work.
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Bahahaha. That was crazy. I lived it, I laughed and it made my day :)
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great little piece, realy enjoyed seeing the team from someone who doesnt know them at all.

The only suggestion would be to tidy up the grammer and structure. It made it a little difficult to read in parts.

Otherwise I think you got them all spot on. Nice work.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I liked the story, but the errors in capitalization were mildly jarring. [Your profile mentioned that when a story is going well, you type with greater speed, but less accuracy.] Nice characterization, decent punctuation. {Remember, you don't need to post a story the same day you write it. Let it cool down, then go back to proofread. If you don't present your story to its best advantage, you're shortchanging yourself and your story.}
Kariesue chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Absolutely hysterical! And two of my favorite shows. Thank you!
Bokormen chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Lol. The last part made me laugh out loud. Absolutely love it! Great story.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Enjoyed it but how could you leave out the best characters

of the show Elizabeth Weir and Carson Beckett
yaelchen chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Very interesting idea! and well done! could you maybe write a sequel?
FreakyLeo88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was cool! I really can imagine this scenario. Really good story. The part with John grinning at Patrick was the best one. ;D