Reviews for The Spaces In Between
Grifter67 chapter 40 . 8/18/2016
First time reviews and let me just say I am loving the story so far, I'm really glad you didn't have them listen to Angela. She's a good friend but honestly sometimes she really annoys the hell out of me. I like Booth's take charge attitude after what he's been through over the last four years he and Brennan both deserved to get what, when they want it. Pun intended. lol
Bones2014 chapter 41 . 2/8/2016
As I stated after reading the first story, I can't wait to get to the end of a great story, but hate when I get to tjis two one was just as good , even better than the last one. A fantastic series. And my fave little family is together. What could be better? Can't wait to start the next one.
Bones2014 chapter 40 . 2/8/2016
Well, you've done it once again. PERFECTION. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.
Bones2014 chapter 39 . 2/8/2016
That was a surprising turn of events coming from Angela. It's like she & Brennan switched roles. God I love Booth.
Bones2014 chapter 38 . 2/8/2016
This just gets better & better. I don't know how they were able to stop? They've been moving toward this place for 9,years? And now that they're at that perfect place together, the one person who has been doing everything in her power to get them there interrupts their union. Oh to see the look on Angela's face:)
Bones2014 chapter 37 . 2/8/2016
That was a perfect chapter. I always assumed she would explore his body with her hands before all else, & that it was a testament to his live for her that he allowed this. And the fact that he just wanted to hold her...absolutely beautiful, sensual, & so them. Perfection!
Bones2014 chapter 31 . 2/7/2016
Oh that was beautiful. And yes, I'm balling like a baby again. Thank you very much. That was perfect.
Bones2014 chapter 29 . 2/7/2016
Oh I see. Parker didn't give her a choice. He wants to see his dad. Good for him. And Harding is a guy of many talents. Like his friend & mentor.
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 2/7/2016
She let him call. Ace must have done some smooth talking. God bless him. The man needs his family that he worked so hard to protect. Loved this.
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 2/7/2016
I sure hope we get to see parker's letter. Surely Rebecca will come around? Parker needs his dad as well.
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 2/7/2016
Watching guys have a child wrap themselves around their little finger is the cutest thing ever:)
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
What a nightmare. This little family has been through so much.
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 2/7/2016
I'm glad someone was thinking about Parker. Booth needs his whole family to survive this. Brennan knows his needs better than anyone else.
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
I hope this goes well. And our little girl loves her DADDY! Best sentence so far:)
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 2/7/2016
Kissing was so hot. Touching, hugging, & holding was soothing & electric at the same time. His confession...finally. But her statement at the end...unexpected & definite panic going on here.
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »