Reviews for The Spaces In Between
Bones2014 chapter 41 . 2/8
As I stated after reading the first story, I can't wait to get to the end of a great story, but hate when I get to tjis two one was just as good , even better than the last one. A fantastic series. And my fave little family is together. What could be better? Can't wait to start the next one.
Bones2014 chapter 40 . 2/8
Well, you've done it once again. PERFECTION. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.
Bones2014 chapter 39 . 2/8
That was a surprising turn of events coming from Angela. It's like she & Brennan switched roles. God I love Booth.
Bones2014 chapter 38 . 2/8
This just gets better & better. I don't know how they were able to stop? They've been moving toward this place for 9,years? And now that they're at that perfect place together, the one person who has been doing everything in her power to get them there interrupts their union. Oh to see the look on Angela's face:)
Bones2014 chapter 37 . 2/8
That was a perfect chapter. I always assumed she would explore his body with her hands before all else, & that it was a testament to his live for her that he allowed this. And the fact that he just wanted to hold her...absolutely beautiful, sensual, & so them. Perfection!
Bones2014 chapter 31 . 2/7
Oh that was beautiful. And yes, I'm balling like a baby again. Thank you very much. That was perfect.
Bones2014 chapter 29 . 2/7
Oh I see. Parker didn't give her a choice. He wants to see his dad. Good for him. And Harding is a guy of many talents. Like his friend & mentor.
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 2/7
She let him call. Ace must have done some smooth talking. God bless him. The man needs his family that he worked so hard to protect. Loved this.
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 2/7
I sure hope we get to see parker's letter. Surely Rebecca will come around? Parker needs his dad as well.
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 2/7
Watching guys have a child wrap themselves around their little finger is the cutest thing ever:)
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 2/7
What a nightmare. This little family has been through so much.
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 2/7
I'm glad someone was thinking about Parker. Booth needs his whole family to survive this. Brennan knows his needs better than anyone else.
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 2/7
I hope this goes well. And our little girl loves her DADDY! Best sentence so far:)
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 2/7
Kissing was so hot. Touching, hugging, & holding was soothing & electric at the same time. His confession...finally. But her statement at the end...unexpected & definite panic going on here.
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 2/7
They can still double team poor Sweets when they need to. After all, according to Booth he's twelve:) Even a three year old can sense the special bond that B&B share. That's amazing.
1,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »