Reviews for Kissed
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow, please consider making this into a short story or something. Just a few extra chapters, this fic idea is just amazing, I want to read more! :) xx
Pluckyone chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ooo. B's got some kink to her! Well written fun.
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is a totally creepy gorry horror-movie mixture that I found I wanted more. I loved it! Defanently a great Twilight-ed horror movie that I think could be continued.

I wish there was a Edward Cullen to bit me when I kiss him...*Sigh*... We all can't be a Bella Swan... Or can we?

Again I loved it and your a fantastic author. 3

EmilyMrs.E. -17
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
WOW that was fantastic, you should continue it!
cinewardy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
such a rare story! and to my surprise, i like it! hahahaha
mothlights chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Vivid and straight to the point. A little unsettling, and I think that's one of my favorite things about it. Particularly like the misquoting and the rhetorical (in her mind anyway) "May I?" I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
Raewright chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
What a freaky pair they make!
Vampyre chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ever inquisitive, Isabella.

Creepily well written with a more than original plot.

Brilliant!

This fic was rec'd by ADifferentForest today.

Hope you see a few more "campers" travel your way!
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh my God what a gem this is!

Just wow.
parrotchic chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
creepy but cool!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Odd, but I liked it. This would be a great premise for a multi-chap story, if you're ever so inclined.
Chicklette chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
this was lovely and creepy and a little gross, but in an excellent, horror-movie way.

thank you.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was really cool. I love these little stories.
artemisianmyst chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wonderful story. It would be interesting to see where, or if, you intend to take this farther. I would love to see Edward's POV as well. Good job!
She Isn't Here chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, that was great! Interesting, too! So, I guess she unintentionally turned herself? Lol. Was he there because he intended that to happen? I can imagine there's an intriguing backstory to this. I don't suppose you're going to write a sequel...?

Great job! I really enjoyed this:)