Reviews for Back to Good
timeless23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Usually I'm not a big fan of stories revolving around angst, or the season 5 storylines on OTH at all. But I have to say that you captured NH perfectly after that episode. I really do like the way you've written this, Nathan's going to start working to get his family back, but you're not making it all easy and happy, you've done it in a realistic way. I do like this one-shot, and actually wish you'd continue it, it would make an excellent multi-fic story. :)
deviousnsinning chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is absolutely gorgeous, Kris, and I'm definitely adding it to my favourites.

What I would've given to have seen something like this on the show. I love the raw honesty of it and how Haley doesn't backtrack or sugarcoat the situation, and I adore Nathan's vehemence when he promises her that they'll one day be back to the couple they were before his accident.

Amazing job and I can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us. :)
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love that you chose this time to focus your latest one shot on. Season five was difficult for fans for so many reasons and one of them was the poor writing and lack of important scenes and insight into characters feelings.

The way you've written this is exactly how I could see it playing out onscreen and I wish it had. Nathan taking that step (or a whole flight of stairs lol) to try fix some of the damage would have gone a long way to restoring our faith in him and I love that you had Haley tell him how it is. She didn't use threats, or go the other way and sugarcoat everything. She was honest and made him see what he was doing to his family. You did an awesome job on this, Tulip!
antsB chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Such a beautiful little scene, I loved it :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love this, I dont why but i loving reading fics about season five. Although, i think it is because i think that the writers could have done a better job with the naley storylines. You should def continue this one or write other season five ones! Please, consider it! I would do it but i can't write
Danika chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow. Why didn't the writer's ever put that type of scene in? That was amazing. I don't know what else to say, haha. It left me speechless!
Mrs.Naley Scott chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow that was really powerful i was like nearly crying it would be really cool if you continued this with jamie anyway well done i loved it xoxo Mrs Naley Scott
livealoha88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great Extension, Kristen. Everytime I watch that scene, it makes me tear up :( I loved the conversation that took place in the bedroom. I'm so glad that Haley didn't suger coat it and told nathan what she was feeling and how it would take work for them get back to what they once were. My heart broke for Nathan when Haley told him that, Jamie wonders if his dad still loved him - pulled at the heartstrings. Loved it!