Reviews for Percy Jackson Meets Avalon
KKotss chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
mmm. the Percy Jackson characters are well out of character. Annabeth is never that violent and never that jealous. Percy isn't that stupid and knows Rachel liked him. Grover... just no. i can't even process Grover.
the Avalon characters are not better. but they still out of character. Kara isn't that bad and isn't as hot headed as you made her be. the only character i can't complain about is Emily. Adriane isn't that bad but she wasn't written in much so no real complaints there.
the story could be more elaborate. more detail would be really good. also the format was kinda wacky so if you could fix that it would be easier to read. also as you already know grammar and spelling check for those errors.
other than those things i like the thought of the story and it's a combination of two stories i like
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Kara and Annabeth are off to a VERY bad start...
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
IT'S AN AVALON AND PJO CROSSOVER!
:D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Busted!
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Yea! Two fantastic series combined into a story of love and pain! Take that Kara! Now all we need is for adriane to punch Annabetha nf I'm happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Please update, this is really good. Don't listen to the haters. Yes. there is some spelling mistakes but everyone has some. Just look over it a couple of times before you post it. Other than that, awesome story.
usukfangirl731 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
please update! i just started reading the Avalon series and i am a big fan of the Percy Jackson series, but this is the only crossover of it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Please update.
Tasolae chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Please update soon I wonder what ozie and the others will think of the demigods when they know Percy can control water
WhitePearlReaper chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
lol the prophecy fiured out alreday. btw, nice use of using mist wolf mist as "the mist mist" from it
The Foreseer of Avalon chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
nice! )

but mabe a little more description?
Alexa159 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
let me just say this...*takes a deep breath* DELETE IT! DELETE DELETE DELETE IT! THE GRAMMER IS WRONG YOU PRETTY MUCH SKIPPED THE WHOLE EXPLAINATION(sp?) ON WHY THEY HAD TO GO TO RAVENSWOODS! AND IF THERE IS A QUEST YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE LEADER OF THE QUEST GO TO THE ORICLE(sp?) IT CLEARLY STATES THAT IN PJO THE LIGHTNING THEIF! AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE CHAPTERS! A GOOD CHAPTER SHOULD BE AT LEAST 1,0 WORDS EACH! THE WAY YOU PUT THE WORDS TOGETHER IS HORRIBLE CUZ BLOCK FORMATION MAKES IT CONFUSING! ANNABETH WILL NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF PJO BE JELEOUS(sp?)OF A GIRL WHO FLIRTS WITH PERCY UNLESS IT'S RACHEAL WHO BY THE WAY CANNOT DATE BECAUSE OF THE RULES OF THE ORICLE(sp?) OF DELPHI SAYS SHE CANNOT DATE AND MUST BE A VIRGIN! YOU SKIPPED THE WHOLE EXPLAINATION ON HOW ADRINE, KARA, AND EMILY ARE MAGES AND HOW THEY ARE THE WARRIOR, BLAZING STAR, AND HEALER! OZZIE IS A FERRELF(FERRET/ELF) YOU SKIPPED TWEEK AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON HOW YOU SKIPPED THE MAGIC GLADE!1
Your Royal Highness Sir Edgar chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
The story is ok, i guess, I havent read Avalon, so I don't really know if these people are in character, but Anabeth probably would have at least told the girl why she punched her in the face, if she would have even punched her, but the point is keep the charcters in character, which they aren't at this moment. I will keep reading just to watch what happens, seems interesting.

p.s. Get a better spell check, or stop writing the story on your Iphone. lol.

,Sincerely Edgar.
Dawn that Shines chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Finally updated? Hehe, I still have too...

Good job! You have some spelling mistakes, etc...

Can't wait to read more! :D
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!