Reviews for Blood is Thicker Than Water
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
This story was dark, but in a good way. You have a unique writing style, I like it.
Deya Amaya chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Wow o.o I was looking for a fic based on Alice in Wonderland and TRC. Instead I find this. A very pleasant suprise, I must say. The vampire twins always did fascinate me. I loved it _
L.E.N.E.X chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Unnnn what a very confusing story. But otherwise well-written. I'm not even really sure why I read this because I really do abhor Twilight but do love TRC. I suppose I was just looking for something interesting to read.

Actually, unlike Twilight (which I pain stakenly stuck through for 4 long books of fail) this fanfiction was well-written, like I said, and your characterizations of the Twilight characters had more personality and were much better than the original Twilight Characters. Thank you.

I don't know much about Fuuma, Seshiro, Kamui, or Subaru either, I believe the four of them were originally from the X and Tokyo Babylon series if I remember correctly. And both those series gave me a major headache. (maybe I should try rereading/watching them and see if they make better sense). I think TRC's characterzation/background stories for said four characters is much more interesting and easier to follow than their original series. So, that being said I think your Seshiro was perfectly fine. I liked your Kamui and Subaru too, they were cute... unnnn I mean, they were pretty accurate. :3
anynmous chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
it is kamui roght?
XkatarinaXILSB chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Oh My God... I normally don't like this kind of story, but if you ever wrote a book, I would buy it. I totally would. You had a rather negative and dark concept of the human condition and imortality through this story yet, it was fascinating and addicting :)

now excuse me, cuz i'm gonna check your other stories ;)

bye
Avampiress chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
OMG i love love love love your story! it was wonderfull! and im gad Bella died! she stole my name! any way i hope you continue to wright incredable stories like this one!
Akyesein chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Very well written. At first, I thought it was Subaru speaking because of how protective Kamui was of him in the manga, but once Subaru's name was mentioned, I figured it was Kamui.

I must admit that I didn't have very high expectations when I found the link to this story; most crossovers I read aren't very well written. But, I was happily mistaken.

I have only just started reading Tsubasa stories, and I have to say that this is the best one I've read yet. I felt as though I was actually inside Kamui's head the entire time.
azoth13 chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
this chapter.. i don't know what to say...

its pessimistic no doubt

but it has its own piercing beauty

its.. something that makes you look hard

i am absolutely in love with this chapter

the best of the entire story

the portrayal of kamui so marvelous..

i love the way the entire story has been written

u have done an amazing job

this is a work of art especially the last chapter

you definitely deserve more reviews..
azoth13 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
i figured it out its kamui isn't it?

n he appears in that desert sort of area where there is a shortage of water

n the place gets acid rain isn't it?
Rahar Moonfire chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Nice. I like the ending. The reference to the Tsubasa characters was interesting too. Great job. ;)
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Actually, I originally thought the narrator was Fai Flourite. Funny huh? I like this story. Keep it up. It's interesting. Just one question. Are you using the Tsubasa versions of Kamui and Subaru or the X/19 versions? Just curious so I can get an image in my head. Love it so far. ;)
A Scribble-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Are you Alice? SERIOUSLY THE BEST FREAKIN MANGA EVER! I thought I was the only one~