Reviews for Jolt
Julesville chapter 8 . 8/17/2002
I've got issuses with this. The Claw guys always seem to be ahead of the GGs, they knew they were going to be at that hardware store, what does that say, inside job. Not that I thought you weren't gonna bring that up, but ya know, you gotta realize what you're doing. And dispite a lot a characterization issues, and how things just seem to fall into place so simply, like doctors and hide outs and romance and shit... And how ever one in the GGs is so disinterested in the gang war at hand and the arsony, that they play pool and shit.

Strangly enough, I was compelled to read and finish this thing, and I don't know why, keep doing whatever you're doing.

BUT, having god send a kid back so he can loot and vadalize, that's just weak. Paz!
The Lotus chapter 8 . 4/30/2002
Wooha! Go Jolt. Smooth. Wonder what he's gotta take from the GGs. AH! I know! The claws'll supply him a crane and have him boost their garage! That's it. Trust me, I know these things.

-Lotus
The Lotus chapter 7 . 4/30/2002
Conflict galore, Xyrer old boy! Internal, External, Out-ternal, Himternal, Herternal, every kind. And that's why I like this fic so much. Poor ol' Jolt!

-Lotus
Nik chapter 8 . 4/30/2002
Ohhh. What's Jolt gonna steal? Potts? The sound-system? Tabs cards? OH GOD NO! Damn good fic keep writing!
Tallulah chapter 8 . 4/30/2002
Glad to see this fic updated! A nice solid chapter. I want more!
adam chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
you should finish this!
Tallulah chapter 7 . 3/7/2002
Oh noooo, things are getting worse...excellent chapter! Well done!
The Lotus chapter 6 . 3/5/2002
Hot damn. This is just an all around bad time for poor ol' Jolt. Gettin' burned, pummeled, and generally smacked around. Nice chapter though. Mini-Pie, bro...mini-pie...

-The Lotus
Nik chapter 6 . 3/5/2002
Arragh! KOTK flashback! Very cool! Get those damn CLaws! :D
Tallulah chapter 6 . 3/4/2002
Uh-oh, looks like Jolt's in trouble. Nicel done fic - well spelt, well written, not bad, not bad at all!
Spaz619 chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
Jolt you big pimp you!
The Lotus chapter 5 . 2/6/2002
Despite your doubts, I happen to think this chapter was pretty good. I don't mean to sound like a smarty pants or anything, but 3rd degree burns are, like, the worst you can get. That's damn near burning the flesh clear off the bone. I think you're thinking of 1st degree. But, oh well, other than that, good chapter overall. Hm...deja vu.

-The Lotus
UltimaZooka chapter 5 . 2/6/2002
Pretty good so far keep it up. Cant wait to read more.
Tallulah and Nik chapter 5 . 2/6/2002
Tallulah: i didn't think it was boring, it was good! Some nice description and original ideas.

Nik: Yeah! Go Jolt! PSP!