Reviews for Break My Fall
JWOHPfan chapter 21 . 2/8/2010
WOOHOO they stopped him, well, for now at least, heh heh heh! Look out Dumbles, they are on your trail!
Celestialuna chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
Good chapter!
Ghost chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
""..." Remus asked his concerned missed with amusement at the looks or almost identical surprise on both Harry and Hedwig."

WTF? What does this mean? I've read it several times, and it DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. Yes, the words are all spelled correctly, but it is not a legitimate sentence! There is no punctuation that gives even a hint of what you're trying to say.

Anyway, that's enough to prove to me that you don't bother proof-reading your own work, and I refuse to read the work of an author who doesn't even put that much effort into their work.

I've left this anonymous so that you have the option of deleting it if you fancy. I don't much care what you do with it after reading.

sailor cyanide chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
Absolutely an amazing chapter- but where is Luious? I feel so bad for Draco too, when everyone finds out what Dumbles did and know how much Draco cares for Harry- I just feel so bad! And Snape and his emotional break down was really adorable. Keep up the great work, I'm super excited for an update!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
5th Draft or not, you pulled a hell of a chapter

not to long mind you, but great *winks*

*does victory dance* Dumbledore finally gets punished,old bastard...

And I hope Lucius is found soon enough! So Harry gets healed and Sev actually can relax and keep to worry at bay

Ok girl got to go!

Congratulations on getting more of 100 revs, and alerts!

Ans as usual! you get hot mexican chocolate and a coconut tart with chocolate frost!

Enjoy! Cheers
sonata hirano chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
I love this chapter. Albus got exactly what he deserves

I really CANT wait for the next chapter. Please update soon
Shey92 chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
lol. this is gr8 dumbledore gets what he deserves. hope lucius gets there soon. :)
tashpilch chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
omg, ive ben waiting and waiting for this and it was as good as i hoped it to be :) cant wait for the next chappie haha

defs hoping that lucius gets back soon and can fix harry, i feel so bad for him, i was almost crying :(

eagerly awaiting more,

SeulWolfe chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
why the hell does he want to kill off Harry? cause that's basically what he's doing!
JWOHPfan chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
LOL so many things come to mind with the goats, heh heh heh!
Flying Chrissy chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
This story is getting very interesting! I like the fact that Dumbles is Suspended from the school i hope that harry gets better!
NobbyPotter chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
Ha! T√Čake that Dumbles!
Celestialuna chapter 19 . 1/31/2010
Geez, this story is pissing me off, I just want jump in and sucker punch Dumbledore right in the face! Good chapter!
Celestialuna chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
Good chapter! What's up with Draco? he being controlled or something?
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 1/30/2010
This is going to be one very interesting story! looking FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »