Reviews for Break My Fall
Blackness.Niniel chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
Yes! Lucius is back at last!

Now everything should improve I hope! Harry needs a little happiness *smiles*

And Draco really, just a paw in these really big games *grimaces* not really nice for him, but well, he did start to do some on his own...

Ok girl! really got to go! hope to read from you soon enough! and dont worry about rude reviewers a lot of us read the chap and did not see the mistake, at least you could correct it now *smiles*

Here Brownie with Vanilla Ice cream! For toppins.. Sprinkles

*grins and leaves tray* Hot chocolate would be too much these time *grins*

Cheers!
SilverVampire-22 chapter 21 . 2/11/2010
First of all...so not a mtrl fan...GO 'NUCKS GO! P

Secondly, GREAT story. Totally lovin' it D

Probably shoulda been writin' down my fav parts as I read but...anyways, love Harry/Lucius, don't read a lot of them that I actually like.

Silver

PS: the review for ch 5 was way over the top. Can't believe some ppl get so worked up over the lil things P

PPS: Can't wait for the next chapter!
Celestialuna chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
Good chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
I bet its Ron whos is giving Draco the potion, YAY! Lucius finally came!
SeulWolfe chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
the bearded old bastard is gonna get it...
sailor cyanide chapter 21 . 2/8/2010
YAY for Lucius being back and YAY for everyone finding out that Draco was poisoned and is not evil!
Shey92 chapter 21 . 2/8/2010
hey, im glad lucius is back. will harry realise that its him not draco? read that other review and laughed. cant believe they get worked up over something so stupid lol its ok to correct someone but seriously its not that big a deal. look forward to the next chapter
JWOHPfan chapter 21 . 2/8/2010
WOOHOO they stopped him, well, for now at least, heh heh heh! Look out Dumbles, they are on your trail!
Celestialuna chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
Good chapter!
Ghost chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
""..." Remus asked his concerned missed with amusement at the looks or almost identical surprise on both Harry and Hedwig."

WTF? What does this mean? I've read it several times, and it DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. Yes, the words are all spelled correctly, but it is not a legitimate sentence! There is no punctuation that gives even a hint of what you're trying to say.

Anyway, that's enough to prove to me that you don't bother proof-reading your own work, and I refuse to read the work of an author who doesn't even put that much effort into their work.

I've left this anonymous so that you have the option of deleting it if you fancy. I don't much care what you do with it after reading.

-Ghost.
sailor cyanide chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
Absolutely an amazing chapter- but where is Luious? I feel so bad for Draco too, when everyone finds out what Dumbles did and know how much Draco cares for Harry- I just feel so bad! And Snape and his emotional break down was really adorable. Keep up the great work, I'm super excited for an update!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
5th Draft or not, you pulled a hell of a chapter

not to long mind you, but great *winks*

*does victory dance* Dumbledore finally gets punished,old bastard...

And I hope Lucius is found soon enough! So Harry gets healed and Sev actually can relax and keep to worry at bay

Ok girl got to go!

Congratulations on getting more of 100 revs, and alerts!

Ans as usual! you get hot mexican chocolate and a coconut tart with chocolate frost!

Enjoy! Cheers
sonata hirano chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
I love this chapter. Albus got exactly what he deserves

I really CANT wait for the next chapter. Please update soon
Shey92 chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
lol. this is gr8 dumbledore gets what he deserves. hope lucius gets there soon. :)
tashpilch chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
omg, ive ben waiting and waiting for this and it was as good as i hoped it to be :) cant wait for the next chappie haha

defs hoping that lucius gets back soon and can fix harry, i feel so bad for him, i was almost crying :(

eagerly awaiting more,