Reviews for Break My Fall
bkerrmom1 chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
This was way better than what I voted for... excellent idea... haven't read a James/Severus parent story yet... cannot wait to see what is next!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
Aww how sweet! Sevs a dad now *grins*

You know I have read that pairing, I mean JP/SS, as a past one in several story's, and although is kind of odd, I strangely like the way it is displayed! *stores shocked then shakes clear her head* but Sevs still Remus *winks*

Lucius is really amusing, love his and Sevs interaction *grins*

Ok now because of my delayed in reading *sheepish grin* I will have to leave you a chocolate mousse cake, delicious * whispers conspirationaly* with a cup of Mexican Hot chocolate, really great that one *grins and winks*

read you soon girl!

Enjoy!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
Not nice you were defiantly not nice!

Good for me that I had not logged to much and you posted the other chapter already * cheers and holds hand in the air triumphantly*

I absolutely adore tattoos and think the are indeed really sexy! so god for you to make our cute boy and sweet wolf get one! *winks*

And *laughs* you like hockey? sure that is your fav team *winks*

Ok on the next chapter! leave you treat there!

see ya!
sailor cyanide chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
OMG! Love this story- so many awesome surprises! Keep up the great work!
JWOHPfan chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
That was brilliant!
sonata hirano chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Thats NOT!FAIR!
mrscakeakajane chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
wonderfull chapter sweetheart

i loved the bit where remus and severus are in the changeing rooms

so, how much do i have to bribe you to get another chapter quickly
SeulWolfe chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
OK whats with the Hockey thing.. reading another one where Harry is a fan of the same team...

otherwise I see a laid back Lucius being a hockey fan..
tashpilch chapter 6 . 1/11/2010

you cant just leave the chapter at that. its unfair and cruel!

WHAT HAPPENS?

looking forward to the next chappie :D

tash
SevvysLove chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
This is quite good, cannot wait to see what happens next.
wolfcathope chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Evil I'm taking all the cookies none for you you you Albus Dumbledore

Seriously tho I think a hybrid would be interesting maybe a nymph from Mom and something else Incubus and vampire from dad.
sailor cyanide chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
cute chapter!
NobbyPotter chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Great chapter. Update soon! BTW, you made a mistake that a Canuck would not make. You wrote that hockey is played with one net. It's two.

GO! HABS! GO!
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Hmpf, okay enough dillydallying, update already! ;) Loved the shopping chapter, especially Luc and Sev playing video games and Luc's reaction to the hockey game, too funny!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
danced naked to ABBAs songs? Hilarious *laughs*

you girl have a wicked imagination! *grins*

And Sevs unease is because of some secret parenting? m... I wonder ...

A really funny chapter! really liked it!, I absolutely love these side of Harry, cute playfulness * smiles*

Well Girl I must take my leave *grins* But not before I leave you today * drums expectation music* tara! Chocolate Tart! * grins proudly*

Enjoy!