Reviews for Break My Fall
SevvysLove chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
This is quite good, cannot wait to see what happens next.
wolfcathope chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Evil I'm taking all the cookies none for you you you Albus Dumbledore

Seriously tho I think a hybrid would be interesting maybe a nymph from Mom and something else Incubus and vampire from dad.
sailor cyanide chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
cute chapter!
NobbyPotter chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Great chapter. Update soon! BTW, you made a mistake that a Canuck would not make. You wrote that hockey is played with one net. It's two.

GO! HABS! GO!
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Hmpf, okay enough dillydallying, update already! ;) Loved the shopping chapter, especially Luc and Sev playing video games and Luc's reaction to the hockey game, too funny!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
danced naked to ABBAs songs? Hilarious *laughs*

you girl have a wicked imagination! *grins*

And Sevs unease is because of some secret parenting? m... I wonder ...

A really funny chapter! really liked it!, I absolutely love these side of Harry, cute playfulness * smiles*

Well Girl I must take my leave *grins* But not before I leave you today * drums expectation music* tara! Chocolate Tart! * grins proudly*

Enjoy!
kel2ncis chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Ok now that I have stopped chuckling I can say thank you for giving me the image of Luc and Sev naked singing and dancing to dancing queen and gimme gimme ( a man after midnight.)

I am intrigued as to what harry is and can not wait to see the boys on a week long shopping trip. Hope you update soon but this is good enough that I can wait and have put it on alert.
Celestialuna chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Good start of story!
SeulWolfe chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Oky.. that's funny..
sailor cyanide chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
great story- keep up the good work!
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Insert evil laugh here, heh heh heh, that was so awesome! I love the bantering between the four of them, makes it more realistic somehow. Can't wait to see what happens next, especially considering all of their final thoughts. Update soon please!
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »