Reviews for Break My Fall
NobbyPotter chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Great chapter. Update soon! BTW, you made a mistake that a Canuck would not make. You wrote that hockey is played with one net. It's two.

GO! HABS! GO!
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Hmpf, okay enough dillydallying, update already! ;) Loved the shopping chapter, especially Luc and Sev playing video games and Luc's reaction to the hockey game, too funny!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
danced naked to ABBAs songs? Hilarious *laughs*

you girl have a wicked imagination! *grins*

And Sevs unease is because of some secret parenting? m... I wonder ...

A really funny chapter! really liked it!, I absolutely love these side of Harry, cute playfulness * smiles*

Well Girl I must take my leave *grins* But not before I leave you today * drums expectation music* tara! Chocolate Tart! * grins proudly*

Enjoy!
kel2ncis chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Ok now that I have stopped chuckling I can say thank you for giving me the image of Luc and Sev naked singing and dancing to dancing queen and gimme gimme ( a man after midnight.)

I am intrigued as to what harry is and can not wait to see the boys on a week long shopping trip. Hope you update soon but this is good enough that I can wait and have put it on alert.
Celestialuna chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Good start of story!
SeulWolfe chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Oky.. that's funny..
sailor cyanide chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
great story- keep up the good work!
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Insert evil laugh here, heh heh heh, that was so awesome! I love the bantering between the four of them, makes it more realistic somehow. Can't wait to see what happens next, especially considering all of their final thoughts. Update soon please!
mizzrazz72 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Draco is an ass. I hope that Lucius and Severus can help get Harry's money back.
Blackness.Niniel chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Great you are back big time!

You have been doing lots of writing! *smiles widely*

Kind of surprising Harrys calmness of all the situation ... m.. makes me wonder *puts her chin in her hand with a thoughtful expression* whats going on?

and what does Remus smell?

But that I believe will be seen in another chapter *grins*

And well what can I say? I love keeping people happy, further the more if said people write amazing storys *winks*

so to not leave you disappointed *grins* here today I think I have.. let me see *seeks around the kitchen* well as you are in winter here a cup of hot Chocolate with some great white and black chocolate chips *grins* great to eat at all times *winks*

Cheers!
SeulWolfe chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
I would have probably turned the old Broad's Hair red...

but good revenge..

as for Severus.. he doesn't know he's Harry's father yet?

Severus/James? :D