Reviews for Break My Fall
mizzrazz72 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Draco is an ass. I hope that Lucius and Severus can help get Harry's money back.
Blackness.Niniel chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Great you are back big time!

You have been doing lots of writing! *smiles widely*

Kind of surprising Harrys calmness of all the situation ... m.. makes me wonder *puts her chin in her hand with a thoughtful expression* whats going on?

and what does Remus smell?

But that I believe will be seen in another chapter *grins*

And well what can I say? I love keeping people happy, further the more if said people write amazing storys *winks*

so to not leave you disappointed *grins* here today I think I have.. let me see *seeks around the kitchen* well as you are in winter here a cup of hot Chocolate with some great white and black chocolate chips *grins* great to eat at all times *winks*

Cheers!
SeulWolfe chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
I would have probably turned the old Broad's Hair red...

but good revenge..

as for Severus.. he doesn't know he's Harry's father yet?

Severus/James? :D
sailor cyanide chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
fantastic chapter- and i love the quick update. keep up the good work!
sailor cyanide chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
This looks like a really interesting story- keep up the great work.
Blackness.Niniel chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Aww... poor Harry! but well good thing he hasnt got to worry about getting harmed being with Remus *smiles*

But got to tell you got me off guard with Harrys room remodelation, and it becoming Marges room! great twist!

Now too see what Sev And Lucius have planed for the Dursley *smirks*

As always! here I leave you some chocolate truffles! *grins*

hope you like! and remember we readers were mostly created to spoil *laugh and winks playfully*

Cheers
SeulWolfe chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Lucius and Severus are gonna get them back.. good I hope! and some information as well?
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Oh come on, update upate update, need to see what they do to the Dumbsleys! ;)
Blackness.Niniel chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Nice, I really like RL/SS, Remus is really a sweety

Now, now is Draco going to stop being a prat or something else will bloom? that is really something to look forward to *smirks*

It is really better that you decided not to rush thing with Lucius, really let him wait *winks*

Girl! we readers live to spoil our lovely writers and keep them happy! otherwise we loose amazing potential story's *grins*

So just enjoy *winks* And I agree just love chocolate and strawberry just added a special something *grins*

Here today we have, lets see *rummages is the refrigerator* aha! here it is *takes out chocolate brownies and hands them over* just got to love brownies! *grins happily* I now I do!

wow long review!

keep up girl!

Cheers
mrscakeakajane chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Wow uterly fantastic start to a story you must update more and fast. i know unforgivables and im not afraid t0 use them
SeulWolfe chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Draco going to have his ass kicked?

Hermione and Ron are bad?

Remus and Severus are both Harry's parents? or just Severus with Lily?

oh.. a Severus/James? *GRIN*
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Nice chapter, but time to go take care of the Dursleys NOW!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great!

Hi again! Nice prologue!

Im trilled to see what have you planed out for these story!

As I already said one time before, I kind of like the HP/LM pairing *grins*

Not much inspiration for a review today, sorry girl *grimaces*

But I had to leave one! *winks*

Anyway! Got to go now! but not before leaving you some treats! got to keep the writer happy *grins*

Here Chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting *handles trade* Hope you like!

Cheers!
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
well this sounds interesting...
confusedgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
first I want to say this is not flame.. I'm just curious..

why people like submissive, crybaby, weak, pitiful Harry so much that 99,99 percent of story that pair him with Lucius always portray him that way?

over all you're free to write what you want... do continue the story..
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »