Reviews for Break My Fall
SeulWolfe chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Lucius and Severus are gonna get them back.. good I hope! and some information as well?
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Oh come on, update upate update, need to see what they do to the Dumbsleys! ;)
Blackness.Niniel chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Nice, I really like RL/SS, Remus is really a sweety

Now, now is Draco going to stop being a prat or something else will bloom? that is really something to look forward to *smirks*

It is really better that you decided not to rush thing with Lucius, really let him wait *winks*

Girl! we readers live to spoil our lovely writers and keep them happy! otherwise we loose amazing potential story's *grins*

So just enjoy *winks* And I agree just love chocolate and strawberry just added a special something *grins*

Here today we have, lets see *rummages is the refrigerator* aha! here it is *takes out chocolate brownies and hands them over* just got to love brownies! *grins happily* I now I do!

wow long review!

keep up girl!

Cheers
mrscakeakajane chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Wow uterly fantastic start to a story you must update more and fast. i know unforgivables and im not afraid t0 use them
SeulWolfe chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Draco going to have his ass kicked?

Hermione and Ron are bad?

Remus and Severus are both Harry's parents? or just Severus with Lily?

oh.. a Severus/James? *GRIN*
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Nice chapter, but time to go take care of the Dursleys NOW!
Blackness.Niniel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great!

Hi again! Nice prologue!

Im trilled to see what have you planed out for these story!

As I already said one time before, I kind of like the HP/LM pairing *grins*

Not much inspiration for a review today, sorry girl *grimaces*

But I had to leave one! *winks*

Anyway! Got to go now! but not before leaving you some treats! got to keep the writer happy *grins*

Here Chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting *handles trade* Hope you like!

Cheers!
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
well this sounds interesting...
confusedgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
first I want to say this is not flame.. I'm just curious..

why people like submissive, crybaby, weak, pitiful Harry so much that 99,99 percent of story that pair him with Lucius always portray him that way?

over all you're free to write what you want... do continue the story..
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Awesome chapter, though I HATE cliffies! Update soon please and also please hurt the Dursleys!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18