Reviews for Break My Fall
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
Love it awesome!
Draco mudiliar chapter 25 . 5/25/2012
good story.

everthing is fine which ends fine.
Newgirl02 chapter 26 . 3/27/2012
This was absolute greatness!(: *eep!* It was so wonderful *heart* I love Lucius/Harry stories oh so much(:
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Ostento would show or shows and sum is a form of are
goodguy4u282008 chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
that was good like it alot
Kitten Meru chapter 26 . 12/5/2011
D'awwwwwww :'D

Such an adorable story, I loved it!
InSaNtIy-Is-EvErYtHiNg chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
Dumbledore as a magical AZBO
Josei no yoru chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Hi!

The latin is quite incorrect. I've tried to translate it, and this is what I came up with:

Passio Vobis illata in immeritos regressum vobis ne contingat.

it's not entirely correct, but it comes closer. it translates as:

May it happen that the suffering you have inflicted on the undeserving comes back to you.

Thanks for Writing, I really like your story.

-Josei.

PS. By the way, the latin in earlier chapters is incorrect as well. sum means 'I am'. If you like me to, I can try an correct it too.
cethmistmyk chapter 26 . 8/13/2011
Awesome, some bits were a bit confusing and some really funny. :-)

I loved it! :-)
Tigertopaz-Titanium Banana chapter 24 . 6/25/2011
"Giant transsexual Barbie doll."

Hahahahahahahhahaahha!

Love your story!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 26 . 6/18/2011
Love it! I was a little worried with the summary how much of an abusive mate Draco would be so was super glad when he was a fake mate
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
I sincerly hope I'm not the only one to notice all your chapter titles are breaking benjamin songs...
ArtThouStupid chapter 26 . 6/11/2011
Awesome story :)
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
What age is Harry when he got himself to safety on Lucius's putting green?

I can't wait to find out just what happens to "all" of the Dursleys (does this include Vernon's sister Marge)? Also just what justice...(cough)...revenge will Lucius, Severus and Remus plan for Albus Dumbledore?

Will they(severus, Lucius and Remus) find out just "why" Harry's injuries weren't healed before he was sent to the Dursleys for te holidays? Who has been paying the Dursleys...

and how much and why? I'm very excited to find out just what magical creature (inheritance?) that Harry's likely to get...

and why? Who does Harr get his magical creature..inheritance from?But also who his parents are, if it isn't James Potter and Lily Evans? How did Harry (if thats his true-birh name) get separated from his biological parents by who and why?

If Harry isn't the son of James Potter and Lily Evans, does the prophecy still apply to him, or did Albus Dumbledore just manipulate some truth along with misdirection and/or lies? Does anyone but Albus Dumbledore know the truth about Harry?
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »