Reviews for Recovery Period
Ryn chapter 12 . 9/4
This is the best fanfic I've read so far that fills in all the blanks after the freighter incident. You caught the turmoil and insecurities Colby faced after coming back. And Megan, I just love her character. Great job capturing her essence and why the team was so much better with her. She made it very special. Well done!
Ryn chapter 1 . 9/4
Like this. You know thoughts like these were running thru Colby's mind. It was nice to read them.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Good story. Just wish it had a bit more at the end between Colby and David. But well written and good nonetheless!
God Bless,
SW
snooze2010 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
oh, sooo awesome :)

a really, really good read. totally enjoyed it.

the first two chapters, omg! and the ending was pretty perfect :D

colby, is totally my favourite.

great fic :)
Writer With Sprite chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
Very good tag to the ending. I loved it. *Favorites list!*
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
aw Megan, shes so sweet!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
that makes me so sad, every time! i love Colby so much, and i love that episode! anywho, your fic! good so far! i cant wait to read the rest!
BobWhite chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
pls go on, know u already have but i just wanted to let u know ur doing a good job so far
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Excellent wrap up. Enjoyed hearing and seeing the extras that your story added to that episode.
belana chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Wonderful read, glad you didn't finish it 4 chapter ago. Really enjoyed it. Many thanks, keep writing.
lilballerette10 chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
OMG LOVED IT! PERFECT ENDING :)
Rinne chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Well finished.
Thesaurusgirl chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Very nice addition. Glad to see more original dialogue in this chapter. You are doing a good job of bringing the story along gradually to the point where David and Colby finally get back to being best friends. I still want to pop David, but less now.
sarasidle3 chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Thank You Thank You Thank You i love this story we need more Colby centric fics dont you agree. After all look at him he is so Sexy.

More Please

xoxo
wlk68 chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
Poor Colby! I just want give him a big hug. He's trying so hard and nobody seems willing to give an inch. Keep up the excellent work.