Reviews for Recovery Period
ShadowWriter33 chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Good story. Just wish it had a bit more at the end between Colby and David. But well written and good nonetheless!
God Bless,
SW
snooze2010 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
oh, sooo awesome :)

a really, really good read. totally enjoyed it.

the first two chapters, omg! and the ending was pretty perfect :D

colby, is totally my favourite.

great fic :)
Writer With Sprite chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
Very good tag to the ending. I loved it. *Favorites list!*
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
aw Megan, shes so sweet!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
that makes me so sad, every time! i love Colby so much, and i love that episode! anywho, your fic! good so far! i cant wait to read the rest!
BobWhite chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
pls go on, know u already have but i just wanted to let u know ur doing a good job so far
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Excellent wrap up. Enjoyed hearing and seeing the extras that your story added to that episode.
belana chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Wonderful read, glad you didn't finish it 4 chapter ago. Really enjoyed it. Many thanks, keep writing.
lilballerette10 chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
OMG LOVED IT! PERFECT ENDING :)
Rinne chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Well finished.
Thesaurusgirl chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Very nice addition. Glad to see more original dialogue in this chapter. You are doing a good job of bringing the story along gradually to the point where David and Colby finally get back to being best friends. I still want to pop David, but less now.
sarasidle3 chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Thank You Thank You Thank You i love this story we need more Colby centric fics dont you agree. After all look at him he is so Sexy.

More Please

xoxo
wlk68 chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
Poor Colby! I just want give him a big hug. He's trying so hard and nobody seems willing to give an inch. Keep up the excellent work.
Leviathan chapter 11 . 1/28/2010