Reviews for Notes and Roses
This Username Is Classified chapter 23 . 7/21
Nice!
OH MY FUCKEN GOD THIS WAS FREAKEN AMAZING I LOVED IT DO MUCH! Sorry for saying all those bad words but I'm just so happy I finally found a story I really love it's the best nice work I mean best work EVER! (:
Speak for yourself dude look what you said in authors note in CH 5 I do not swear
KitKat Donut chapter 24 . 4/30
HIhi! This story was amazing! I'm really glad you decided to continue the story even after they were girlfriend and boyfriend. I've looking for a story like this and it looks like I found the one! :)
essicaJoola chapter 24 . 11/9/2015
There is not much to say, very interesting story, very entertaining, and it never gets old! I Just find some parts confusing, but other then that it was one of my favorite stories. ( I showed this story to my friend and she has been reading it every day since last week, I an NOT kidding!)

Jessica :)
fangirlforeverrr chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
omg it was sooo good I thought he was actually breaking up with her for a second and I was soo mad that I slammed my laptop lid down... but when I read further I was like ohhhh... so that what was happening. Any way I love your story.
Tropicallight chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
The whole story is awesome
Ka-tay's mind chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
And a perfect ending.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
Hmm, their friendship is very intriguing.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Ah, love. It's a beautiful thing.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
But Kenny would find out about it soon enough though.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BREAK UP OH MY GOD.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Pretty glad they decided to wait, cause honestly, it feels like May was a little influenced by what Dawn had said.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
May and Drew are adorable with each other, and all this sexual tension just adds up. I wonder how Dawn will deal with this.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
So here's the issue. Hmm.