Reviews for Hush
Doni chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was incredibly sweet. Lovely!
DoubleTorpor chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
What a nice story. Sweet and warm.
allroadslead2coffee chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I thought this story was incredible with all of the sensory descriptions. I felt like I really having personal experience of the who thing as I was reading it. I really love that. I love feeling that they're here, right in my life, in the next room, living their secret little lives-within-a-life.

And I think I was about to say "Very nice work on this story," but then I realized, like the soup depicted, this was a creation of love.

That said, thank you for sharing it.

Love,

arl2c
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow, this was adorable! They are such sweet friends. : D

(I enjoy that Spock drugged him. And that he didn't have the heart to leave when Jim asked him not to.)
CockRobinisDead chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You made Spock eat chicken stock? I am aghast at'cho!

Dude, if I made you t'hy'la-comfort soup, it'd be veggie broth; you'd take it. You'd take it, and you'd like it.

other than that, this was a lovely story, my Sam _

I love the added context of the robe. M Kirk playing chess in a robe! so hot.

sneaky!Spock can be both awesome and annoying. He was awesome in this case :3
straywriting chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This fic was excellent, and I'm not just saying that. Your fic felt professional and fic doesn't feel professional under most circumstances since fic is fanbased, unprofessional work. So, anyways, this fic was a wonderful little gem to come across. Thank you very much for sharing something so loving and well written!

*Stray
krakelia chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This has so many implications that ... well. Just that it does :P

And it smells of follow up :P

WHAT? I'm just saying :P

It was a nice gesture. And that he admitted to being his friend. He does have a good heart that one.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw... How cute!
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aww. How sweet! I love reading stories about Jim's allergies, so you just made my day. _ Loved it.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was very cute! I loved it! Thanks for sharing! :)
SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Cute and well-written. I like. :)
None0000000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was so sweet and lovely to read. Your characterizations were spot on as well, which definitely made the story conceivable. Spock makes such a good protector for Kirk, and I think you portrayed the softer side of that protective instinct in a very wonderful manner.