Reviews for Displaced
Wolf'sVine chapter 3 . 2/10
I guess it's a definite... that your fics are so unique and moving and beautifully written. I'm glad I read this, a peek into what a Zero and a Kaname happy together with a sweet, though spirited, son.
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
amazing!~~~~~~~~
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
please make a story out of the kaname and zero of this time like a sequel or something or what happens after natsumi meddles with their life...please pretty please...
Ann chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I'm very glad that ur back now! )
Please update this story too!... this my most favorite VK fanfic...please don't abandon it!
And please update "inescapable" as well! PLEASE!
kuroh chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
countinue please
Yami no Sekirei chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Please update it soon.. I am really wanted to read where not father and not mother had a child/children in that different dimension.. Really intriguing.. I am eager to know more.. Good luck and thanks
Night13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
lol awesome story :)
pandoravanity chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
ahh and i wish it would be more...
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I really like this story, Natsumi is really precious, i like his character and background, i love the way he/you tell the way he sapperates the way he call his parents, its quite funny and I could that that his not-parents is actually give a thought of a future together...and his parents is soo sweet, i really like this couple past and the way that they meet in the chapter 2 is quite funny, Yuuki could be quite protective...hehehehehe, i really like this story and I could see a sequel for this, won't you make the sequels? this story is strong and I could see that many people actually love this! if you interested in sequel, tell me and I could help you...Seriously, I love this story!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
...I would probably make Natsumi more of a brat if he knew me. XP I would constantly suss ovver him, he's sooo cute! Lol, and such precious memories...- I think his 'not-parents' are starting to feel some love. ;D
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
I liked their first meeting! D And how stiff Yuuki was with Zero because of her ferocious protectiveness toward her Nii-sama. Soo cute! - And Zero was such a sweetie! I love the whole tie-thing! So adorable as well!~
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
XP Natsumi is so adorable and so hilarious! I'm completely smitten wover him! w And I love how Kaname's the mother instead of Zero. It's different but I feel it works so much better! -
loved chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I am so stoked that you put the old one back up, I love it so much. Don't get me wrong, the new one is shaping up to be pretty good. I like that you made room for the younger kaname and zero to get together in the new story but now that it is up as a separate story I can follow that one while still being able to reread this one as much as I like. The best of both worlds :)
BeatrixMayfeir chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Dawwwwwwwwwwww this is AWESOME! There isn't enough cute little uke-Kaname in this world *hugs AU!Kaname*! He's so bitchy all the time and Zero really needs to take matters in his hands and fuck him till he can't walk, speak and even think!

And Natsumi is such a little devil with the sarcasm and wit of both his mom and dad, I LOVE HIM! I even liked Yuuki in here and I really just want to cut her throat all the time! Write more of this, pretty please *puppy dog eyes*
kanazerosukenaru chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I came late to the party having never read the first edition, I am thoroughly enjoying both stories now. I love the introduction to this story, the first date chapter is wonderful, and watching the not-parents reaction to Kaname's pregnancy was so cute. I hope Natsumi is able to convince this Kaname and Zero that they too can have a wonderful life together.

I do have one question though, and hopefully you will answer it in the story soon. Is Yuki not alive in the alternate demension with the non parents or is she still human? I know that alternate demension is the one with the orphaned Zero and Kaname and the human Yuki, but is she still clueless and in love with Kaname-sama? Can't wait to find out, ohhhh and I love love that she is together with Kaito in the other alternate universe, or at least that is the impression I got. Yuki could so own Kaito if she wanted too...LOL