Reviews for Beyond The Suffering
TallyWolfmantra chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME! And what was the game? Was it Resident Evil? ;) lol great job and i'm most definitely checking out the sequel :D
TallyWolfmantra chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
"smiled ominously"? that doesn't sound too good! lol off to chapter three... *shudder*
TallyWolfmantra chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
nice... sorry but is this based off of Shutter Island? cause I'm getting quite a bit of similarities... not trying to be rude but it just seems like it is! nice start excited about the rest! :D
Karkitty will eat you chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
CREEPIEST WEIRDEST SCARIEST STORY EVER. SINGLE HANDEDLY THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ. I'm probably going to have nightmares, though
Demons and Blood Orgys chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
im glad that BB got his transfer... I LOVE THIS STORY!
ninya-freak chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
wargh it ended D:

it's touching when Beyond called Henry his best-friend...

*sigh*

Can't wait for the sequel :3
BellumTerra chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
YAY! BEYOND WINS!

B PWNS All those monsters! XD
ninya chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
another long chapter :D

don't worry I love it xD

and yay! a sequel! :D
BellumTerra chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Aw. . almost over? Anyways, AWESOMENESS! BEYOND IS THE AWESOME-IST CHARACTER EVER! *Glomps Beyond*

Death:*Raises eyebrows* Fsngirl.

Me:I LOVE BEYOND BIRTHDAY!
ScarlettsFuneral chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
I love it to pieces! Bloody, bloody pieces! Please update again soon!
BellumTerra chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
Wow! I am now addicted. " Lol, and listening to "Dark Woods Circus" Helps get a creepy feeling! I feel like I now want to play "The Suffering" But first I need to know its Age rating.

-_-" Stupid being too young for horror video games. (Mom is overprotective. -_-" )
The Munch chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
This story's been real good so far, and I've enjoyed it even though I'm not usually a fan or horror/gore stuff... But I couldn't help review this chapter.

Little influence from The Fly? The scene at the end where he asks her to blow his brains out? It just struck me as very sad, and I hope that's the emotion you were going for... But I can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work!
ninya chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
phew after a long wait finally you updated this xD

no way~! Henry! *bawls*

awh and Beyond just starting to get a new friend

but...wa...poor both of them ;A;
BellumTerra chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
AWESOME! I LOVE THIS!
Blind Justice chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Ah, sorry I haven't reviewed in so long! (did I? Too lazy to check xD). My internet was cut off.

O.O This is getting pretty dark.. scary... I love the descriptions (though B is a BIT out of character, only a bit. I don't think he'd really use profanity so much, he's just psychotic and obsessed). Is it messed up to say I still miss Henry? xD Can't wait for the next update~!